- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-Detached Villa
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Classic Bathroom Suite
- 3 Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Gardens Front and Rear
- Off-Street Parking
- Sought After Residential Location
Additional InformationAn excellent opportunity to acquire a keenly priced property in the most popular of locations which is sure to appeal to first-time buyers or those with a growing family.
Priced to allow for modernisation the dwelling comprises of a hallway, two receptions, downstairs WC, fitted kitchen, three piece bathroom suite (separate WC) and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is secure off-street parking and enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and a partially floored roof space.
Westway Gardens is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities and shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood front door with smoked glass insets, double panelled radiator, stairs to first floor
- Downstairs WC
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed electricity meter, wall mounted alarm system
- Front Reception 3.81m x 3.34m (12'5" x 10'11")
- Tiled fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, double panelled radiator
- Rear Reception 3.80m x 3.30m (12'5" x 10'9")
- Double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 4.12m x 2.42m (13'6" x 7'11")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, walk-in larder, plumbed for a washing machine, panelled radiator, access to rear garden
- First Floor
- White three piece bathroom suite (separate WC) including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free standing shower, wet room flooring, tiled walls, enclosed hot press with additional storage, panelled radiator
- Front Bedroom 3.63m x 2.97m (11'10" x 9'8")
- Panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.69m x 2.43m (8'9" x 7'11")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.81m x 3.32m (12'5" x 10'10")
- Panelled radiator
- Secure driveway, garden laid out in lawn with mature privacy hedging and various shrubbery
- Large rear garden laid out in lawn with a wide range of privacy hedging and shrubbery, patio area
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »