- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Modern Detached Family Home in a Popular & Convenient Location
- Good Sized Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Separate Living Room
- Recently upgraded Kitchen Open Plan to Dining & Family Area/Separate Utility Room
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom/Ground Floor Cloakroom with wc
- Exceptionally Well Presented Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Large Shed with separate bike store
- Front & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Convenient to a Range of Local Amenities
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance of Lisburn, Belfast & Many Other Parts of the Province
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this modern detached family home, situated in a quiet cul de sac in the heart of Maghaberry, close to many local amenities including public transport and local shops and schools. In addition the property remains convenient to both Lisburn and Moira and is within comfortable commuting distance of many other parts of the province via the motorway network.
The property is extremely well-presented by its current owners and offers spacious internal family accommodation with a recently upgraded kicthen diner, complemented externally by the front garden and large enclosed south facing rear garden.
This property is sure to attract the interest of a wide range of prospective purchasers and internal inspection is highly recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin with splash tiling, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- 4.27m x 3.58m (14' 0" x 11' 9")
Feature hole in the wall fireplace with living flame gas fire and raised granite hearth, wood effect flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.25m (11' 9" x 10' 8")
Laminate wood flooring.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA OPEN PLAN TO FAMILY ROOM;
- 7.85m x 3.4m (25' 9" x 11' 2")
Range of high and low level units, gas range with extractor over, integrated microwave oven, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, 1.5 bowl side drainer sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed doors to rear garden. Door to utility.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.38m x 1.47m (11' 1" x 4' 10")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and splash tiling, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Access to roofspace, built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.67m x 3.25m (15' 4" x 10' 8")
Hotpress, built-in robe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin with feature floor to ceiling splash tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle with Creda shower, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 3.61m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 2.97m (12' 3" x 9' 9")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.25m x 2.54m (10' 8" x 8' 4")
(at widest points).
- White suite comprising panelled multi-jet bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush WC, wash hand basin with splash tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Front garden in lawn with brick edging. Tarmac driveway with parking for several cars. Enclosed and private rear garden in lawn with boundary fence and sheltered patio areas. Shed with lean-to and separte bike store.
From Maghaberry Road, turn left at mini roundabout onto Old Road. Take right into Wellington Park Avenue and 1st right into Wellington Park Close and house is on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »