- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented
- Flexible Accommodation
- Oil Fired Heating System
- Ivory Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Large Site
- Detached Garage
- Handy Location
Additional InformationWould you like space with convenience and quality at an affordable price? If so this superb detached bungalow should, without doubt, be your cup of tea, as the above attributes in this home work in perfect harmony. The accommodation is well-proportioned and would ideally suit a wide section of buyers, including young families and those approaching retirement or already retired. The amenities of Ballyholme are within reasonable striking distance, including the appeal of pleasant coastal walks.
Perfection doesn't come more complete than this delightful home, so make it yours by making that initial viewing appointment today.
- Hardwood entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- LOUNGE/BEDROOM 3 13'7" x 10'7" (4.14m x 3.23m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and slate hearth, pine mantel. Cornice.
- FAMILY ROOM 13'7" x 10'7" (4.14m x 3.23m)
- Open fireplace. Solid pine wood floor.
- SUN ROOM 10'10" x 10'7" (3.30m x 3.23m)
- Pine wood floor. uPVC double glazed french doors leading to decking.
- KITCHEN 14'9" x 10'8" (4.50m x 3.25m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Extractor hood with JHC integrated fan and light. 8 Downlights. Slate tiled floor. Part tiled walls. 2 Double glazed Velux windows.
- BEDROOM 1 13'7" x 13'6" at widest pts (4.14m x 4.11m at widest pts)
- Built-in double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 12'1" x 9'1" (3.68m x 2.77m)
- STUDY 8'11" x 7'2" (2.72m x 2.18m)
- FIXED STAIRCASE TO ROOFSPACE 16'8" narrowing to 9'10" x 11'5" (5.08m narrowing to 3.00m x 3.48m)
- Floored. Double glazed Velux windows. Downlights. Access to eaves storage.
- DETACHED GARAGE 17'8" x 9'2" (5.38m x 2.79m)
- Roller door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
- FRONT & SIDE
- Garden in lawn with trees and shrubs.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with climbers and shrubs. Decked patio. PVC oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »