- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS (except velux)
- PVC FRONT & BACK DOORS
- WIRED FOR ALARM
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED LAWNS
- EXCELLENT VIEWS
- EPC RATING F
- We are delighted to bring to the market this superb detached chalet bungalow situated in one of the City's most exclusive parks.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a home in this beautiful setting.
The property nestles on a stunning site amonght the trees with tranquil views over River Foyle, Peace Bridge and City.
Just a short walk to the City centre and river walks and all other amenities.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- SPACIOUS HALLWAY
- Having ceiling corning, two cloak cupboards, double doors leading to Lounge.
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA 7.57m into bay x 4.22m to widest points (24'10" in
- Having attractive fireplace, dual aspect, ceiling cornicing.
- KITCHEN 5.23m x 4.67m to widest points (17'2" x 15'4" to w
- Having range of eye and low level units, tiling between units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 'Belling' cooker, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, ample dining space.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.29m x 1.55m (7'6" x 5'1")
- Having low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine.
- FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM 4 4.42m x 3.56m to widest points (14'6" x 11'8" to w
- BEDROOM 3 4.57m x 3.66m to widest points (15' x 12' to wides
- Comprising bath, whb and wc, fully tiled walk in electric shower, remaining walls 1/2 tiled.
- STAIRCASE LEADING TO FIRST FLOOR
- Having mahogany handrail and balustrades.
- Having toilet and whb off with 1/2 tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 1 4.52m x 3.58m to widest points (14'10" x 11'9" to
- BEDROOM 2 4.22m x 2.82m to widest points (13'10" x 9'3" to w
- Having two built in wardrobes.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- GARAGE 22'3" x 13'7" Having up and over door, light and power points.
Magnificent landscaped lawns to front, side and rear stocked with abundance of mature plants, trees and shrubs.
This property nestles amonght mature trees with boundary extending to almost the entrance to Victoria Park.
Paved patio areas to front and rear bordered by feature wall.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- Estimated Annual Rates: £2395.75 (Sept 2020)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »