- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Period Semi Detached Villa
- 4 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom in White Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Extensive Rear Patio Garden
- Improvement Works
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationSubstantial Period Semi Detached Villa in Ever Popular Residential Location
Situated within this most popular and sought after location this is a unique opportunity to purchase a substantial period semi detached villa. The generously proportioned interior comprises 4 bedrooms, through lounge into bay with patio doors to walled patio garden, fitted kitchen with built-in under oven and hob and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and has undergone a programme of improvement works to include replacement of Bressumer beam, installation of a damp proof course some years ago and new boundary walls.
Ideally suited to the growing family the property does require some modernisation works but will not disappoint on viewing.
Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Through Lounge 7.35 x 3.75 (24'1" x 12'4")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
Dining Area - uPvc double glazed patio doors, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.41 x 2.44 (11'2" x 8'0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door, under stairs cloaks.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.69 x 2.94 (12'1" x 9'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.47 x 4.99 (11'5" x 16'4")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.55 x 4.92 (11'8" x 16'2")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 2.99 x 2.86 (9'10" x 9'5")
- Velux roof light, panelled radiator.
- Front garden and rear patio garden, outside tap, shed, gas boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »