- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb four bedroom detached property
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Impressive open plan kitchen/diner with integrated appliances
- Sunroom with wood burning stove
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Master with en-suite
- Three further double bedrooms on the first floor
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Integral garage
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Quiet residential area
- Early viewings are highly recommended
- Rates: Approx. £1360 as of 31/08/2021
- Tenure: Freehold
- Management fees: N/A
- Floor area: Approx, 1800 sq ft
17 Velton Lawns, Laurelvale
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the open market this superbly presented four bedroom detached property with integral garage. Set within the quiet residential development of Velton Lawns, Laurelvale, this beautiful home is the ideal purchase for those searching for their forever family home. Offering a modern finish throughout, the property benefits from two receptions including a sun room with wood burning stove, an impressive kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, hot water tap and feature island, utility room and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms including a master with en-suite and a stylish four piece bathroom suite. Externally, you'll avail of ultimate privacy in the fully enclosed rear garden. 17 Velton Lawns is a property that must be viewed to fully appreciate what it has to offer and we're sure it will be popular.
Laurelvale (or Mullavilly), Co. Armagh is located between Tandragee and Portadown with a local school, shops and convenient access to a variety of amenities all close at hand.
Located in Laurelvale 5 miles from Portadown, offering close proximity to local schools and amenities.
- Entrance Hall 17' 0'' x 6' 11'' (5.18m x 2.11m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Wood effect tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Lounge 19' 0'' x 12' 8'' (5.79m x 3.86m) at widest point
- Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace with open fire.
- WC 6' 1'' x 2' 7'' (1.85m x 0.79m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit.
- Kitchen/Diner 10' 6'' x 31' 9'' (3.20m x 9.67m) at widest point
- Open plan kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level fitted units. Hot water tap. Feature island with power points. Integrated hob, eye level oven and dishwasher. Wood effect tiled flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Sunroom 15' 7'' x 11' 3'' (4.75m x 3.43m)
- Wood effect tiled flooring. Wood burning stove. Access to rear garden via PVC double doors.
- Utility room 5' 11'' x 7' 5'' (1.80m x 2.26m)
- Stainless steel sink. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Wood effect tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to rear garden via PVC door.
- Integral garage 15' 11'' x 10' 6'' (4.85m x 3.20m) total area
- Integrated garage. Accessed via kitchen to converted office space. Access available from front of property for storage.
- First Floor Landing 20' 9'' x 7' 2'' (6.32m x 2.18m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to hot press and floored roofspace.
- Master bedroom 12' 6'' x 12' 1'' (3.81m x 3.68m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Wooden flooring. Access to;
- En-suite 3' 4'' x 11' 1'' (1.02m x 3.38m)
- Comprising of; WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower with electric unit. Tiled flooring, splash back and shower enclosure. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 2'' x 12' 5'' (3.71m x 3.78m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Wooden flooring. Access to built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 11' 2'' x 11' 3'' (3.40m x 3.43m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 10' 9'' x 10' 1'' (3.27m x 3.07m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Wooden flooring. Access to built in storage.
- Bathroom 6' 9'' x 9' 5'' (2.06m x 2.87m)
- Four piece bathroom suite comprising of; WC, fitted bath, pedestal wash hand basin and shower with electric unit. Single panel radiator. Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls.
- The front of the property is mainly laid in lawn and offers off street parking with tarmac driveway. The rear of the property is fully enclosed, mainly laid in lawn with patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »