This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Terrace Residence
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- White Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Paved Driveway
- Garden In Lawn To Front and Side
- Enclosed Yard To Rear with Mature Planting
Additional InformationThink you can't afford to make this delightful property your new home? Think again... You could buy this property for as little as £266.85 per month through Co-Ownership… TEL: 90 30 90 30 and speak to Mark, our fully qualified mortgage adviser, who is regulated by the FSA… We do not charge for our mortgage advice!
An excellent opportunity to acquire a spacious and exceptionally well appointed end terrace residence within a highly sought after convenient location.
Offering accommodation comprising a bright & airy lounge/dining area and fitted kitchen on the ground floor. The first floor provides three well proportioned bedrooms and a white shower room.
Externally the property benefits from tarmac driveway, garden in lawn to front & enclosed yard to rear.
A high level of interest is expected on this property, viewing would therefore be highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £99,950 Mortgage amount £49.975 monthly payment of £162.74 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £49.975 monthly payment £104.11 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the FSA.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LOUNGE/DINING:23' 12" x 12' 6" (7.31m x 3.80m)
- Feature fireplace
- KITCHEN:6' 2" x 17' 1" (1.89m x 5.21m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):11' 9" x 9' 7" (3.59m x 2.93m)
- BEDROOM (2):12' 10" x 7' 9" (3.92m x 2.35m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 3" x 7' 10" (2.82m x 2.40m)
- Built in wardrobe
- SHOWER ROOM:6' 2" x 5' 10" (1.88m x 1.79m)
- White suite comprising walk in disabled shower cubicle, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiles
- Front Garden in Lawn, Concrete & Paved Driveway Rear: Enclosed Yard Side:Garden in Lawn
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views