This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Terrace Residence
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- White Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Paved Driveway
- Garden In Lawn To Front and Side
- Enclosed Yard To Rear with Mature Planting
Additional InformationWhy rent when you could buy this fabulous property for only £293.55 per month through Co-Ownership... T: 90 30 90 30 & speak to Mark, our fully qualified FSA mortgage advisor... We do not charge for our mortgage advice!!
An excellent opportunity to acquire a spacious and exceptionally well appointed end terrace residence within a highly sought after convenient location.
Offering accommodation comprising a bright & airy lounge/dining area and fitted kitchen on the ground floor. The first floor provides three well proportioned bedrooms and a white shower room.
Externally the property benefits from tarmac driveway, garden in lawn to front & enclosed yard to rear.
A high level of interest is expected on this property, viewing would therefore be highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £109.950. Mortgage amount £54,975 monthly payment of £179.02 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £54,975 monthly payment £114.53 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually. Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LOUNGE/DINING:23' 12" x 12' 6" (7.31m x 3.80m)
- Feature fireplace
- KITCHEN:6' 2" x 17' 1" (1.89m x 5.21m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):11' 9" x 9' 7" (3.59m x 2.93m)
- BEDROOM (2):12' 10" x 7' 9" (3.92m x 2.35m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 3" x 7' 10" (2.82m x 2.40m)
- Built in wardrobe
- SHOWER ROOM:6' 2" x 5' 10" (1.88m x 1.79m)
- White suite comprising walk in disabled shower cubicle, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiles
- Front Garden in Lawn, Concrete & Paved Driveway Rear: Enclosed Yard Side:Garden in Lawn
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views