This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Living room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/ dining area
- Utility room
- Shower room and bathroom
- Popular location
Additional Information*CHAIN FREE*
We are delighted to offer a rare opportunity to purchase a well presented detached bungalow with in walking distance of the town centre in Ballynahinch. This family home is situated in the popular Drumlins development located just off the Dromore Road and the accommodation comprises living room, dining room, kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms, utility room, shower room and a family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from an integrated garage and has well presented gardens to the front and rear with off street parking. Demand for bungalows in this area has been high in recent times, especially one in such good condition and which is ideal for commuting, so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance hall
- Solid wooden front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall with storage cupboard.
- Living Room 17'1 x 12'1 (5.21m x 3.68m)
- Large bright living room with feature granite fireplace. Through to:
- Dining Room 9'11 x 9'7 (3.02m x 2.92m)
- Spacious dining room.
- Kitchen/casual Dining 12'10 x 11'9 (3.91m x 3.58m)
- A range of high and low level units with recess for fridge, microwave, dishwasher and oven, Integrated extractor fan, glazed display units and one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor and splashback. Two large storage cupboards.
- Utility Room 15'9 x 7'8 (4.80m x 2.34m)
- Recess for washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer. Large walk in cupboard. Tiled floor. Doors to outside and garage.
- Bathroom 8'10 x 8'4 (2.69m x 2.54m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with pedestal wash hand basin, and low flush w.c. Tiled at splashback.
- Bedroom One 10'3 x 8'10 (3.12m x 2.69m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in robes.
- Bedroom Two 11'6 x 10'1 (3.51m x 3.07m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in robes and cornicing.
- Bedroom Three 11'10 x 8'3 (3.61m x 2.51m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- Shower room 8'5 x 5'11 (2.57m x 1.80m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c., wash hand basin and shower. Tiled walls. Heated towel radiator. Hotpress.
- Floored and accessed via slingsby ladder.
- Garage 18'9 x 10'5 (5.72m x 3.18m)
- Electric up and over door. Power and light.
- Enclosed rear garden with gardens laid out in lawns and mature shrubs and trees. Paved patio area to the side and tarmac driveway to garage with off street parking.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views