17 The Chase,
Parkgate, Ballyclare, BT39 0JT
6 Bed Detached House
Offers around £450,000
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Ballyclare)
Offers around £450,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Impressive Double Fronted Detached Architect Designed Family Home
- 6 Bedrooms/ 2+ Reception Rooms
- Highly Regarded Established Select Development
- Popular Village Location/ Prime Corner Site
- Superb Open Plan Kitchen With Living/ Dining Aspect
- Underfloor Oil Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Integral Double Garage With Twin Separate Driveways/ Boot Room
- Master Suite With Dressing Room And En Suite/ Guest Bedroom With En Suite Shower Room
- Far Reaching Rural Views Over Surrounding Countryside
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ Modern Furnished Cloakroom
Designed and built by the present Vendors this Impressive Red brick detached family home boasts a versatile living layout comprising 6 bedrooms (if required), 2+ reception rooms, superb open plan kitchen with living/ dining aspect, a master suite with en suite and walk in dressing room, guest bedroom with en suite shower room and a magnificent lounge enjoying far reaching views over the surrounding countryside. Externally there is a lower level integral double garage and boot room with private parking forecourt and upper separate driveway with secure parking bay ideal for camper van, boat etc.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Golden oak effect PVC double glazed front door with twin side screens into:-
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION STYLE HALL 4.75m x 3.81m (15'7" x 12'6")
- Porcelain tiled floor extending through ground floor.
- FURNISHED MODERN CLOAKROOM
- Comprising wall hung sink unit with mono bloc tap and wall push w.c. Full width fixed mirror.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH FORMAL DINING ASPECT 8.38m x 6.55m (27'6" x 21'6")
- Attractive period style marble fireplace with granite inset.
- FAMILY ROOM 5.59m x 3.20m (18'4" x 10'6" )
- Dual window aspect.
- OPEN PLAN MODERN KITCHEN WITH LIVING/ DINING AREA 9.14m x 4.34m (30'0" x 14'3")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level modern shaker style fitted units in a cherry finish with contrasting matt panels. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated twin AEG ovens with gas hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy with glass hood and stainless steel splashback. Integrated dishwasher and eye level microwave. Space for American style fridge/ freezer. Centre island with granite work surface with inlaid circular stainless steel sink unit. Attached breakfast table for casual dining. Snug area/ morning room with feature corner window. Built in larder cupboard.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.23m x 2.26m (10'7" x 7'5")
- Fitted with a range of matt units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to upper secure driveway.
- FIRST FLOOR
- SPACIOUS LANDING AREA
- MASTER SUITE 6.25m x 5.97m (20'6" x 19'7")
- At max. Fitted with an extensive range of fitted built in bespoke bedroom furniture. Quality oak effect laminate flooring (extending through first floor). Far reaching views extending over surrounding open countryside.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Comprising open shower enclosure, button flush w.c. and wash hand basin with glass under shelf. PVC panelled ceiling and walls.
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM 2.29m x 1.30m (7'6" x 4'3")
- BEDROOM 2 5.33m x 2.77m (17'6" x 9'1")
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, button w.c. and fully tiled shower enclosure. Half tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 3 4.27m wx 2.59m (14'0" wx 8'6")
- Presently used as home office. Built in cupboard with louvered doors.
- BEDROOM 4 4.34m x 2.59m (14'3" x 8'6")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 5 4.11m x 2.49m (13'6" x 8'2")
- EN SUITE
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and button flush w.c.
- BEDROOM 6 4.27m x 2.82m (14'0" x 9'3")
- Presently used as home office.
- LUXURIOUS FOUR PIECE SUITE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising freestanding modern bath, button flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and large corner shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. PVC panelled walls.
- LOWER LEVEL
- BOOT ROOM 4.42m x 1.93m (14'6" x 6'4")
- Three bay mirrored sliderobe.
- WALK IN SEPARATE HOT PRESS 2.64m x 2.06m (8'8" x 6'9")
- ACCESS TO INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 6.15m x 5.94m (20'2" x 19'6")
- Neat well tended twin lawns to front and side stocked with a variety of trees.
Lower driveway to:-
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 6.15m x 5.94m (20'2" x 19'6" )
- Approx. With twin remote operated doors with power and light.
Upper secure parking forecourt with gates to inner secure driveway perfect for Camper Vans, boats etc.
Private enclosed courtyard style garden to rear.
Fully paved and stoned with a variety of shrubs and trees.
Terrace/ patio area perfect for evening entertaining.
Railway sleeper steps to lower garden area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing