- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Mid Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Within Walking Distance Of Belmont Road & Ballyhackamore Village, Close To Belfast City Centre, Titanic Quarter & CS Lewis Square
- Convenient To Belfast City Airport, Pubic Transport Links & Schools
Additional InformationThis well presented mid terrace property is found off the Belmont Road, close to an array of cafes, restaurants and shops.
Convenient to local parks, schools, Belfast City Airport, and Titanic Quarter, Belmont is fast becoming one of the most popular areas of East Belfast.
The property layout comprises an entrance hall, through lounge, modern fitted kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms, and a contemporary white bathroom suite.
This well maintained property will be of immediate appeal to those seeking to get onto the property ladder within this highly accessible area.
Early viewing is recommended. Please contact our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555 to arrange a viewing.
- uPVC double glazed front door with double glazed side panels. Leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.4m x 3.2m (21' 0" x 10' 6")
Laminate wooden floor. Tiled fireplace and hearth.
- 4.27m x 1.63m (14' 0" x 5' 4")
Range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring electric hob and stainless steel under oven and extractor over. Plumbed for washing machine. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising of panel bath with electric shower over. Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Access to hot press, and access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.12m x 2.79m (10' 3" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.79m (10' 3" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.88m x 1.52m (6' 2" x 5' 0")
Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobe. Laminate wooden floor.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »