- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Elegant Victorian Three Storey Terraced Property
- Ideally Located within the Heart of Holywood
- Only a Short Stroll from the Bustling High Street
- Views to Belfast Lough from the Upper Levels
- Drawing Room with Square Bay Window
- Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with Feature Slate Fireplace and Views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills
- Bathroom with Electric Shower Unit
- Separate WC
- Two Further Attic Rooms Suitable for Conversion
- Large Mature Rear South Facing Garden Laid in Lawns with Paved Patio Areas
- Enclosed Courtyard to Rear with Outhouses Used for Boiler Room and Utility Room
- Parking Area to Front
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Within the Catchment Area and Walking Distance of Local Schools, Holywood and Seapark Coastline, Holywood High Street and Local Amenities
- Belfast City Centre is Easily Accessible via Road or Rail
Additional InformationThis elegant bay fronted Victorian terrace will appeal to a wide range of purchaser, particularly the family. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a central Holywood location with four generous bedrooms and large south facing rear garden.
Internally this property retains much of the character and charm associated with properties of this era and offers spacious accommodation over three floors with generously proportioned rooms. There are four double bedrooms, main bedroom with fireplace and views to Belfast Lough. There are two second floor rooms (5&6) which require some renovation but would be suitable from conversion to bedrooms with ensuite or study subject to usual building control approval.
This location, within the heart of Holywood, is only a short stroll from the bustling High Street and a host of other amenities including schools, shops, restaurants and the picturesque North Down coastline. Holywood Golf Club, Virgin Active Health Club and the George Best Belfast City Airport are all close at hand whilst Belfast city centre is easily accessible by road or rail.
- Hardwood front door with glazed top light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 4.11m (16' 9" x 13' 6")
Measurement into square bay. Cornice ceiling. Outlook to front. Built in Bookshelving & cabinets below. Mock fireplace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.12m (11' 0" x 10' 3")
Built in display shelving.
- 6.35m x 3.45m (20' 10" x 11' 4")
Range of high and low level units, shaker units, integrated 4 range ceramic hob & oven below, laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for dish washer. Fixed extractor hood. Space for fridge. Open to casual dining area. Access door to rear courtyard.
- WET ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.95m x 3.53m (16' 3" x 11' 7")
Dual aspect. Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.41m x 3.81m (17' 9" x 12' 6")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Original slate fireplace surround with tiled inset and hearth. Views to Belfast Lough and Antrim Hills. Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 3.25m (10' 8" x 10' 8")
Outlook to rear over garden. Built in Bookshelves.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 3.48m (11' 9" x 11' 5")
Dual aspect. Built in Bookshelves. Outlook to rear garden.
- White suite comprising: vanity sink unit with cupboards below. Panelled bath with Mira event electric shower unit, fully tiled walls. Cornice ceiling. Laminate wooden floor. Built in bathroom cabinet.
- ATTIC ROOM (1):
- 5.46m x 3.96m (17' 11" x 13' 0")
Dormer window with view to Belfast Lough and Antrim Hills. Light and Power.
- ATTIC ROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 1.88m (10' 10" x 6' 2")
Light and power. Velux Window.
- Open forecourt to front with small lawned area and seating area. Large enclosed garden to rear laid in lawns with mature planting and paved patio area (detached from house due to right of way in between). Enclosed rear courtyard off kitchen with light and water tap. Outhouse/garden store, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, light and power. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Right of way to rear for end terrace.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood continue up Church Road. Turn right into Church View and immediately second on the left hand side into Seaview Terrace. Number 17 is located at the top of this private laneway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »