This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Access immediately opposite Saintfield Road entrance to Forestside
- Sympathetically designed and converted by current Architect and Owner
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Polyester powder coated aluminum double glazed window frames
- Superb accomodation extending to approx. 3800 sq ft.
- 5 Good sized bedrooms plus 3 reception rooms
- Car port adjacent to the Kitchen entrance plus large garage
- Master Bedroom 19 x 19 plus His and Hers dressing area and large balcony
- Dry lined and insulated walls and re-rendered on outside
Additional InformationTo describe this property as unique is an understatement. A spectacular stand-alone location set between Saintfield Road and Church Road overlooking Belvoir Park and Belfast to Ravenhill. Work commenced on this former Knockbreda Parish Hall in 1997. Finished throughout to of the highest standard including solid oak flooring through most of the ground floor and original steel roof trusses used as features in the front lounge. Other principal features are the views and outside recreational areas from both main reception rooms and master bedroom plus ample utility and cloakroom storage throughout. Every amenity is close by including all main schools, Forestside, Ormeau Road and even a bus stop at the entrance to the City Centre.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 8.3m x 2.35m (27' 3" x 7' 9")
Solid oak floor with feature open tread staircase.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.52m x 2.74m (11' 7" x 8' 12")
Large laundry room, plumbed for washing machine. Work surface and cupboards.
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.58m x 1.6m (5' 2" x 5' 3")
Low flush WC and wash hand basin.
- 6.71m x 5.6m (22' 0" x 18' 4")
Lounge with vaulted ceiling and original steel trusses. Double doors to open balcony with spectacular views over South Belfast. Gas fire in feature slate wall
- Store Room
- 2.08m x 1.9m (6' 10" x 6' 3")
- 4.88m x 3.23m (16' 0" x 10' 7")
- 3.52m x 2.6m (11' 7" x 8' 6")
Fully shelved with door to outside yard.
- 6.1m x 8.9m (20' 0" x 29' 2")
Feature steel fireplace with open basket fire and low voltage lighting. Double doors to large south facing patio.
- 6.93m x 3.66m (22' 9" x 12' 0")
High and low level units with gas fired range cooker. Shleving with feature tiled wall. Walk in pantry
- 14.7m x 1.26m (48' 3" x 4' 2")
Vaulted ceiling with original steel trusses exposed. Recessed bookcase.
- LINEN CUPBOARD:
- 1.9m x 3.2m (6' 3" x 10' 6")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.92m x 6.02m (19' 5" x 19' 9")
Oak slatted feature wall leading to His & Her dressing area. Patio doors to tiled balcony with views over Belvoir Golf Club and Belfast. Large en-suite with solid oak floor and heated towel rail. Shower cubicle with rain shower and fold back shower door, low flush WC and vanity unit.
- 3.53m x 2.44m (11' 7" x 8' 0")
Recessed bath, separate shower, low flush WC and vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 3.11m (12' 2" x 10' 2")
Walk in wardrobe and Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.7m x 3.1m (12' 2" x 10' 2")
Walk in wardrobe and Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.7m x 3.76m (12' 2" x 12' 4")
Walk in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 6.55m x 3.7m (21' 6" x 12' 2")
With dressing room.
- Double garage with up and over door, fully floored loft with power and light throughout.
- Driveway with ample parking. Carport leading to rear access porch and garage. Totally private south facing rear patio and garden.
Off Saintfield Road beside Forestside junction.
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »