This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 2 Bed Red Brick Semi Detached in Popular Residential Area
- 1 Attic Room, could be used as a 3rd Bedroom subject to Building Control
- Currently Let at £249 p.c.m. (£2,988 per annum) + Approx Rates £688
- Comparable: 36 Strandburn Park on the market for £79,950
- LPS Capital Value Non-Exempt : £95,000
- Electric Central Heating/Partial UPVC Double Glazed
- Enclosed rear yard with secure gated access to alley
- Close to Belfast City Centre & Excellent Transport Links
- EPC Ref: Pending
Additional InformationViewing Times:
2:00pm to 2:30pm - Monday 6th February 2017
Please contact office for access elderly tenant.
The property is conveniently located close to the Sydenham area of East Belfast, and sits on the doorstep of the very best of what the area has to offer. The area is considered to be one of Belfast's most established suburbs, due to its excellent location being less than 10 minutes via road or public transport links to Belfast City Centre. George Best Airport is merely a five minute drive away and an abundance of good quality local amenities are also situated within easy walking distance including shops, restaurants, local schools and recreational areas. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a good sized red brick Semi-detached property in a superb residential location. The property which offers great potential for cosmetic improvement is likely to appeal most to both first time buyers and investors. Well proportioned and bright accommodation throughout creates a feeling of warmth and a sense of homeliness.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
65th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views