- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Bespoke built detached residence
- 4 Bedrooms (2 with en-suite)
- Master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room
- 4 Reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen/family room
- Luxury bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
- Underfloor heating (Oil) on ground and first floor
- Beam vacuum system
- Oak internal doors
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating system
- Alarm system
- Detached double garage (With 3 floors)
- Wine cellar in garage basement
- Studio on first floor of garage
- Landscaped gardens
- South west facing rear garden
- Generous car parking
- Convenient to Ballymena Academy and Cambridge House Grammar House
- Convenient to Galgorm Golf Club
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
Additional InformationNestled in a quiet cul-de-sac off the Old Galgorm Road, Homes Independent are thrilled to bring to the market this deceptively spacious bespoke built detached family residence. Extending to approximately 3500sqft alongside detached garage over 3 levels; this is an exciting opportunity to purchase a property of this calibre in such a well regarded area. With 4 bedrooms, 2 en-suites and 4 reception rooms, those seeking something above the rest will find it in 17 Old Galgorm Dale.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 2.41m x 1.09m (7' 11" x 3' 7")
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.65m x 6.98m (15' 3" x 22' 11")
Tiled floor. Oak stairway to the First Floor. Built in cloaks store.
- 1.65m x 1.75m (5' 5" x 5' 9")
Fitted with LFWC and WHB (a feature clear glass unit). Tiled floor.
- 2.06m x 2.92m (6' 9" x 9' 7")
Fitted workstation, wall shelving and bookshelving.
- 4.6m x 4.8m (15' 1" x 15' 9")
Oak strip floor. Adam Style fireplace in Sand
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.73m (13' 8" x 12' 3")
Dining Room (plus Bay) Oak strip floor. Ceiling coving and recessed. Ceiling lighting.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.99m (13' 11" x 13' 1")
- KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY AREA
- 10.34m x 4.47m (33' 11" x 14' 8")
The kitchen fitted to an excellent standard, fitted in Oak, with granite worktops, includes an Island Unit. Oil fired Aga cooking range (dual gas/oil electric) in a tiled recess provides domestic hot water. Tiled floor throughout the Kitchen/Dining/Family area. Integrated appliances include American fridge freezer and dishwasher. Recessed ceiling lighting. The family area has a rustic brick fireplace, which together with the Aga recess with Pitched Pine (reclaimed from Belfast Rope Works) mantle beams. Ceiling coving.
- WALK IN PANTRY:
- 2.31m x 1.65m (7' 7" x 5' 5")
Wall shelving and tiled floor. Space for chest freezer.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.8m x 2.64m (5' 11" x 8' 8")
Fitted eye and low level wall units, Formica worktops, stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor, Space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Built in storage with fitted shelving.
- BEDROOM (1): (Rear)
- 3.86m x 3.53m (12' 8" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (2): (Master)
- 5.08m x 4.85m (16' 8" x 15' 11")
Fitted wardrobe and drawer units.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.39m x 1.75m (7' 10" x 5' 9")
Plus fitted wardrobe and drawer units.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.39m x 2.16m (7' 10" x 7' 1")
Fitted with a three piece White suite, includes LFWC, WHB and shower cubicle (electric shower appliance) with tiled splashback areas. Tiled floor and half tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3): (Front)
- 4.62m x 3.71m (15' 2" x 12' 2")
Plus BayBedroom and 3 BayWoodstrip floor. Fitted wardrobe suite, with central bed recess.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.84m x 4.47m (19' 2" x 14' 8")
Woodstrip floor. Fitted Sliderobe wardrobe suite. En suite shower room fitted LFWC, WHB and shower cubicle (electric shower appliance). Full wall and floor tiling.
- Includes built in linen store with hot water tank. Fitted jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle (digitally controlled shower appliance), LFWC and twin WHB's set on a vanity unit, with fitted storage cupboards. Wall tiling and panelling. Tiled and woodstrip flooring. Recessing ceiling lighting.
- DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE
- 7.75m x 5.87m (25' 5" x 19' 3")
(includes separate toilet with LFWC and WHB). Twin roller doors. Oil fired boiler installed. Beam vacuum motor. Power and light.
- GAMES ROOM/STUDIO 25
- 1.5m x 1.22m (4' 11" x 4' 0")
Natural lighting with velux type windows. Fluorescent lighting.
- BASEMENT LEVEL
- 1.5m x 2.54m (4' 11" x 8' 4")
- BASEMENT LEVEL
- 3.4m x 6.71m (11' 2" x 22' 0")
- WINE CELLAR
- 6.07m x 2.44m (19' 11" x 8' 0")
Racked and styled as a traditional winery cave. Enclosed rear garden with patio deck and lawn. South West elevation for afternoon/ evening sun.
- Aluminium framed. Garden to the front wide pavia surfaced driveway
- Paved driveway to front of property leading to generous parking. Gardens in lawn to front, side and rear with planted trees. Site bounded by wooden fencing and gate. Paved patio area to rear.
Old Galgorm Dale, situated off the Old Galgorm Road, Ballymena
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »