- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home Set Within Much Sought After Old Galgorm Dale Development
- Accommodation Extending To 3,600 Sq Ft
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Two Ensuites With Principal Bathroom & Downstairs Cloakroom
- High Quality Fully Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Appliances Including Aga Cooker, Open To Family Room
- Underfloor Heating Extending To Both Ground & First Floor Areas
- Oil Fired On Ground & First Floor
- Central Beam Vacuum System
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oak Internal Doors
- Alarm System Installed
- Detached Garaging With Studio On First Floor & Basement Storage / Wine Cellar
- Pleasant Well Tended Gardens With A South West Facing Aspect
- Generous Driveway Parking
- Much Sought After & Popular Location, Close To Ballymena Academy, Cambridge House Grammar & Local Amenities Within The Town
- 30 Minutes From Belfast
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
Additional InformationIdeally located off the Old Galgorm Road in one of the areas most sought after residential locations, the property is extremely well placed, convenient to Ballymena Academy, Cambridge House Grammar, St Louis Grammar, Galgorm Manor, and Golf Course, with Ballymena Town Centre approximately 5 minutes away, and Belfast City Centre 30 minutes by car.
The Old Galgorm Dale development has proved exceptionally popular over the years, with families looking for high quality homes with excellent space throughout.
This superb detached family home extends to approximately 3,600 Sq Ft, and is well laid out, and proportioned accommodation providing, four bedrooms, four reception rooms, two ensuite bathrooms, and family bathroom. In addition, the property is positioned on a pleasant enclosed site, with cul-de-sac location and detached double garage with space above and basement storage below.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today's market. Viewing is strictly by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 2.41m x 1.09m (7' 11" x 3' 7")
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.98m x 4.65m (22' 11" x 15' 3")
Tiled floor. Oak stairway to first floor. Built-in cloaks store.
- 1.75m x 1.65m (5' 9" x 5' 5")
Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with feature clear glass unit. Tiled floor.
- 2.92m x 2.06m (9' 7" x 6' 9")
Fitted workstation. Wall shelving. Book shelving.
- 4.8m x 4.6m (15' 9" x 15' 1")
Oak strip flooring. Adam style fireplace in sand.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.73m (13' 8" x 12' 3")
Oak strip flooring. Corniced ceiling.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.99m (13' 11" x 13' 1")
- KITCHEN / DINING / FAMILY AREA:
- 10.34m x 4.47m (33' 11" x 14' 8")
In the kitchen - excellent range of fitted Oak high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Central island unit. Oil fired Aga cooking range with dual gas / oil electric in a tiled recess provides domestic hot water. Tiled flooring throughout the Kitchen / Dining / Family area. Integrated appliances include, American style fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Recessed ceiling lighting. The family area has a rustic brick fireplace which together with the Aga recess with pitched pine (reclaimed from Belfast Rope Works) mantle beams. Corniced ceiling.
- WALK IN PANTRY:
- 2.31m x 1.65m (7' 7" x 5' 5")
Wall shelving and tiled floor. Space for chest freezer.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.64m x 1.8m (8' 8" x 5' 11")
Fitted high and low level units. Formica work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit. Tiled floor. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Built-in storage with fitted shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.53m (12' 8" x 11' 7")
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 5.08m x 4.85m (16' 8" x 15' 11")
Fitted with wardrobe and drawer units.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.39m x 1.75m (7' 10" x 5' 9")
Plus fitted wardrobe and drawer units.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.39m x 2.16m (7' 10" x 7' 1")
Three piece white suite comprising, low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with electric shower appliance. Tiled splashback areas. Tiled floor. Partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.62m x 3.71m (15' 2" x 12' 2")
Fitted wardrobe suite with central bed recess.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.84m x 4.47m (19' 2" x 14' 8")
Wood strip flooring. Fitted 'Sliderobe' wardrobes suite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with electric shower appliance. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Fitted jacuzzi bath. Shower cubicle with digitally controlled shower appliance. Low flush WC. Twin wash hand basins in vanity unit. Wall tiling and panelling. Tiled and wood strip flooring. Recess lighting. Built-in linen store with hot water tank.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Paved driveway to front of property leading to generous parking. Gardens in lawns to front, side and rear with planted trees. Site bounded by wooden fencing and gate. Paved patio are to rear.
- DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.75m x 5.87m (25' 5" x 19' 3")
Twin roller shutter doors. Oil fired boiler. Beam vacuum motor. Power and light. Separate WC with low flush WC and wash hand basin.
- GAMES ROOM / STUDIO 25:
- 1.5m x 1.22m (4' 11" x 4' 0")
Natural lighting with Velux type windows. Fluorescent lighting.
- BASEMENT LEVEL:
- 2.54m x 1.5m (8' 4" x 4' 11")
- BASEMENT LEVEL:
- 6.71m x 3.4m (22' 0" x 11' 2")
- WINE CELLAR:
- 6.07m x 2.44m (19' 11" x 8' 0")
Racked and styled as a traditional winery cave. Enclosed rear garden with patio deck and lawn. Southwest elevation for afternoon / evening sun.
- Aluminium framed. Garden to the front wide pavia surfaced driveway.
Old Galgorm Dale, situated off the Galgorm Road / Old Galgorm Road area, Ballymena
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »