- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A chain free semi-detached bungalow in a quiet residential area of Carryduff
- Entrance porch leading to a spacious hall with solid wood flooring and built-in storage
- Fantastic living room with an Inglenook fireplace and a solid wood floor
- Country style kitchen/diner with a stable door to the garden and a cast iron stove
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms - master with an en-suite shower room
- Bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Private rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area
- Front garden laid in lawn and a driveway to the side
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Convenient location with a good range of local amenities
- Child friendly & quiet end of cul-de-sac location
- Spacious site with the potential to extend and convert
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationCottage Chic!
This semi-detached bungalow has the appearance of a quaint country cottage while the inside accommodation offers spacious and flexible accommodation. The property further benefits from no onward chain that should make for an easy move, a private rear garden and an end of cul-de-sac setting. The spacious site provides the potential to extend and convert the property with the necessary consents to do so.
The bungalow comprises an entrance porch leading to a spacious hall that benefits from a solid wood floor and useful built-in storage, a spacious living room with a feature Inglenook fireplace and a solid wood floor, a fantastic kitchen/diner with a cast iron wood burning stove, a master bedroom with a an en-suite shower room, a further two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
To the front the garden is laid in lawn and there is a driveway to the side providing off-street parking for several cars. The private rear garden benefits from a good-sized lawn and a patio area.
Oakwood Avenue is an extremely popular area within Carryduff, located a short distance from the Ballynahinch, Belfast & Saintfield Roads ensuring easy access to Belfast and provincial towns via local transport or car. Carryduff town centre is within walking distance providing a host of local amenities to compliment convenient family living.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Porch 1.96m x 1.52m (6'5" x 5')
- Hall 1.96m x 6.76m (6'5" x 22'2")
- Living Room 3.94m x 5.51m (12'11" x 18'1")
- Kitchen / Diner 3.94m x 4.80m (12'11" x 15'9")
- Master Bedroom 3.63m x 3.45m (11'11" x 11'4")
- En-suite 1.04m x 2.67m (3'5" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 2 3.61m x 3.05m (11'10" x 10')
- Bedroom 3 2.46m x 2.41m (8'1" x 7'11")
- Bathroom 1.93m x 3.02m (6'4" x 9'11")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »