- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Two Bedroom Mid-Terrace Property Located Just off the Lisburn Road in South Belfast
- Two Well Appointed Bedrooms
- Downstairs Office with Potential to be Used as a Third Bedroom
- Living Room with Under Stairs Storage
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner with Fully Fitted Kitchen and Additional Larder Cupboard
- Downstairs WC with White Suite
- Upstairs Fitted Bathroom with White Suite and Corner Shower Unit
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- No Onward Chain
- Likely to Appeal to the First Time Buyer, Young Professional and Investor alike
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationWe are pleased to bring to the market this spacious two bedroom terrace property located just off the bustling Lisburn Road in South Belfast with its host of amenities all close at hand. Within close proximity to Queens University, Belfast City Hospital, Adelaide Train Station, Royal Victoria Hospital and Belfast City Centre, the property is ideally located for the daily commuter.
Comprising of: living room, fitted kitchen with dining area, downstairs WC, upstairs shower room with WC, two generous bedrooms, ground floor office with potential to be used as a third bedroom, enclosed private front and rear yards. The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
Competitively priced, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers. We therefore recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC double glazed front door with glass inset and glass top light into living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.71m (12' 8" x 12' 2")
Outlook to front, tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN DINER:
- 3.68m x 2.9m (12' 1" x 9' 6")
at widest points
Range of high and low level units, granite laminate effect work surface, Candy four ring touch screen ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan above and built-in oven and grill below, space for fridge freezer, wooden tongue and groove ceiling, stainless steel single drainer sink with chrome mixer tap, space for washing machine, built-in larder cupboard with extra storage, tiled floor.
- OFFICE / BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 1.68m (8' 9" x 5' 6")
at widest points
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin pedestal with chrome mixer taps and tiled splashback, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.05m (12' 3" x 10' 0")
at widest points
Outlook to front, built-in storage cupboard housing insulated lagged copper cylinder with built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.26m x 1.98m (7' 5" x 6' 6")
at widest points
Built-in walk-in wardrobe, outlook to rear.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and tiled splashback, extractor fan, corner shower unit with glass bi-folding door, mirror electric shower with up and over telephone hand unit, tiled walls.
Enclosed front yard, fully patioed.
Enclosed private rear yard housing oil tank and oil boiler, hardwood access door to rear alleyway.
Travelling along the Lisburn Road, in the direction of Belfast city centre, turn left onto Lower Windsor Avenue and Northbrook Street can be located at the bottom of the street.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »