- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Refurbished semi detached
- Four good size bedrooms
- Bright and spacious lounge
- Brand new kitchen open to family dining area
- Deluxe white bathroom suite
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Low maintenance gardens
- Cul de sac position
- Chain free onward sale
Beautifully presented and maintained, this semi-detached home has just recently been renovated and completely redecorated throughout and is located off the Cairnshill Road in the popular Four Winds area. Chain free and ready to move into, the accommodation comprises lounge with brick fire place, which opens to a brand new contemporary fitted kitchen with a bright family dining area. Upstairs there are 4 well proportioned bedrooms and luxury white bathroom suite. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Outside there are low maintenance gardens to both the front and rear and a driveway with off street parking. Convenient to many amenities including local shops off Newton Park, transport links to include the Cairnshill Park & Ride and leading schools both primary and post primary. An excellent home with nothing to do but add furniture.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Timber flooring, under stairs cloaks. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Lounge 14'7 x 13'6 (4.45m x 4.11m)
- Feature brick fireplace with raised tiled hearth and railway sleeper mantle. Led spotlights. Open to dining area.
- Contemporary kitchen / dining 20'6 x 10'3 (6.25m x 3.12m)
- Full range of high and low level high gloss handleless units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge / freezer. 4 ring hob and under oven, decorative tiled floor, recessed spotlights, gas boiler and hot press. Open to dining area.
- Dining area
- Decorative tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 12'9 x 10'10 (3.89m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 8'8 (3.10m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3 10'1 x 6'1 (3.07m x 1.85m)
- Additional recess.
- Bedroom 4 10'7 x 6'10 (3.23m x 2.08m)
- Luxury bathroom suite 7'7 x 5'6 (2.31m x 1.68m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Triton Amber 3 electric shower, wash hand basin with storage below, low flush w.c, part tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling, led lights.
- Off street parking to the side. Additional paved area behind fencing.
- Front gardens
- Low maintenance gardens to the front in decorative loose stone.
- Rear gardens
- Fully enclosed and offering low maintenance gardens in loose stone with additional flower beds.
- Area to the rear of the driveway
- Flagged and enclosed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »