17 Newry Street, Newtownhamilton, Newry BT35 0AB
End-terrace house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attention Investors / Builders
- Former Public House with Various Potential Uses
- Oil Heating
- Large lounge area
- Kitchen facilities
- Enclosed rear yard
- Self contained apartment on first floor
- Vacant Possession
Additional InformationViewing Times:
By Appointment Only.
This former public house set in the countryside town of Newtownhamilton presents itself as an ideal Investment Opportunity with residential or commercial potential. The property is set on a substantial plot with a self contained two bed apartment on the first floor, with the former bar's fittings remaining intact. Newtownhamilton lies between Armagh and Newry whilst being on the border of Dundalk.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »