- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Period Home Close To Ballyhackamore
- Three Bedrooms And Two Receptions With Solid Oak Wood Flooring
- Extensive Kitchen Units Including Display Units And Underfloor Heating
- Modern White Bathroom Suite With Stylish Tiled Walls And Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Attractive Solid Oak Wood Flooring And Bespoke Painted Carved Wood Panelling
- Spacious Front And Rear Gardens Laid In Pebble Stone And Driveway
- Much Sought After Residential Tree Lined Street Within Distance Of Ballyhackamore
Additional InformationA beautifully presented semi detached villa offering luxury accommodation, presented with great attention to detail, a real family home off Martinez Avenue. Comprising three good sized bedrooms, two receptions with solid oak flooring, one with attractive open fireplace. Kitchen with extensive range of units including display cabinets and underfloor heating. Modern white bathroom suite with built in shower over bath and luxury tiled floor and walls.
A real period style feel throughout with many original features retained, combined with attractive carved wood panelling decor, Armatile floor tiles, solid wood flooring and many more attractive features internally,
Externally, the front garden is laid in a grey stone with raised wooden sleeper flowerbeds, gated driveway with pink stone leading to an enclosed, spacious rear garden with pink stone and generous patio area. Large garden shed.
Easy to maintain all year round, positioned in a much sought after tree lined street with a vast array of local amenities close to hand and easy access to main roads, commuting to Belfast City Centre and beyond. A must view to appreciate the current owners efforts in what is a fantastic family home close to Ballyhackamore.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Armatile flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Half wood panelled walls and solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring.
- Lounge 13'7 x 11'4 (4.14m x 3.45m)
- (into bay). Attractive fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth, half wood panelled walls and solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring.
- Dining Room 13'4 x 10'2 (4.06m x 3.10m)
- Ornate cast iron fireplace, recessed spotlighting, half wood panelled walls and solid' oak' wood panelled flooring.
- Kitchen 15'5 x 6'3 (4.70m x 1.91m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, including display cabinets, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in split level oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, painted wood panelled ceiling, partly tiled walls, ceramic tile flooring and underfloor heating.
- First Floor
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 1 13'7 x 10'2 (4.14m x 3.10m)
- (into bay).
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 10'2 (3.28m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3 7'3 x 6'0 (2.21m x 1.83m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, painted wood panelled ceiling and ceramic tile flooring.
- Front garden laid in stone with raised flowerbeds and pink stone driveway.
Enclosed rear garden laid in pebble stone, raised wooden sleeper flowerbeds and apple tree. Attached garden shed with gas fired boiler.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »