- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Sitting Room, Conservatory, Kitchen/Dining Area
- 3 Bedrooms (1 En Suite), Bathroom, Utility Room
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Front and rear gardens
- Tarmac driveway leading to Garage
This beautifully presented bungalow sits on a very elevated site with one of the most spectacular views across Newcastle, the land beyond and the Irish Sea. The excellent location is matched by the spacious living accommodation and good quality bedrooms. With an enclosed rear garden, good parking and a garage this presents as a very attractive package.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Single radiator, telephone point, cornice ceiling.
- Sitting Room: 20' 8'' x 15' 2'' (6.29m x 4.62m) (into bay)
- Fireplace with marble surround and hearth. Two double radiators, television point, cornice ceiling. Provision for wall lights.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 20' 6'' x 12' 11'' (6.26m x 3.94m) (both max)
- Range of high and low level units with paint finish doors and marble work surface, 1½ bowl sink. Rayburn oil fired stove (non functioning). Four ring gas hob and electric oven. Plumbed for dishwasher. Double radiator, ceramic tiled floor, part wall tiling.
- Utility Room: 6' 6'' x 10' 0'' (1.98m x 3.04m)
- High and low level units matching those in Kitchen. Laminate work surface, stainless steel sink. Part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor continued from Kitchen. Single radiator.
- Conservatory: 9' 5'' x 12' 5'' (2.86m x 3.79m) (both max)
- Ceramic tiled floor continued from Kitchen.
- Bedroom (1): 12' 4'' x 12' 11'' (3.75m x 3.93m)
- Single radiator, built-in wardrobes.
- En Suite Shower Room:
- Shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower, WHB, low flush W.C. Part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, single radiator.
- Bedroom (2): 13' 0'' x 10' 8'' (3.95m x 3.24m)
- Single radiator, built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom (3): 9' 10'' x 10' 8'' (3m x 3.25m)
- Single radiator, built-in wardrobe, radiator in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, WHB in vanity unit, panel bath. Shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatic shower. Part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Small garden to front. Tarmac parking to front and side, leading to garage. Enclosed garden to rear with sun terrace. uPVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler.
- Garage: 9' 11'' x 18' 8'' (3.01m x 5.68m)
- Light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »