- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Double fronted semi detached.
- Three bedrooms.
- Ensuite shower room.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Luxury fitted kitchen.
- Luxury, newly installed bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Detached garage.
- Beautifully presented throughout.
An extraordinary, double fronted semi detached home positioned in this extremely popular residential location. Beautifully presented throughout and offering well appointed living space, this one is a star buy ! Three bedrooms. Master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room. Good sized living room. Upgraded, luxury high gloss fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable dining space with feature double glazed double doors to enclosed garden. Downstairs w.c. Newly installed luxurious white bathroom suite with feature bath and separate shower cubicle. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Off road carparking. Detached garage. Well maintained front, side and rear gardens. A beautiful home in proximity to schools, shops and transport links as well as the motorway network and easy commuting distance to Lisburn and Belfast, viewing comes highly recommended. EPC C73.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- 22mm Kota Blue Limestone tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome towel warmer, 22mm Kota Blue Limestone tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 18'11 x 12'10 (5.77m x 3.91m)
- 18mm Redwood pine wood strip floor, attractive fireplace.
- HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN / DINING 18'2 x 9'0 (5.54m x 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level high gloss units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 5 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, partially tiled walls, 22mm Kota Blue Limestone tiled floor, spotlights, integrated dishwasher, storage cupboard, open plan to sizeable dining space, feature Upvc double glazed double doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Shelved storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 14'10 x 12'1 (4.52m x 3.68m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, pvc panelled ceiling, spotlights.
- BEDROOM 2 11'0 x 9'2 (3.35m x 2.79m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'10 x 7'1 (3.00m x 2.16m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- LUXURIOUS WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Feature bath, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, storage unit, separate walk-in shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vertical radiator, spotlights, extractor fan, beautiful partially tiled walls.
- Well maintained front and side gardens. Off street carparking to;
- DETACHED GARAGE
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »