How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Expert Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic chain free detached bungalow with a floored roof space
- Located on the Belfast side of Ballynahinch – ideal for the commute to Belfast
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Bright & spacious entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage
- Large living room with a feature fireplace and an open fire
- Modern kitchen with a good range of high & low level units
- Dining room open to the kitchen with access to the rear garden
- Three ground floor bedrooms – two with built-in storage
- Contemporary bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Floored roof space with two rooms and a spacious landing
- Integral garage with plumbing for white goods
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private rear garden with a fantastic raised deck and a large patio
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature plants & shrubs
- Spacious driveway providing plenty of off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of schools
Be the Boss of Moss!
This fantastic chain free detached bungalow is conveniently located on the Belfast side of Ballynahinch making it ideal for those who commute to Belfast. It is well-presented throughout and offers superb accommodation for those seeking bungalow living or for a growing family that want to be within walking distance to a great selection of amenities. The floored roof space is sure to come in handy as it offers a further two rooms… perfect if you work from home or as the family expands.
The bungalow comprises a bright and spacious entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage, a large living room with a feature fireplace and an open fire, a modern kitchen open to the dining room, three bedrooms – two with built-in storage, and a contemporary bathroom with a white three piece suite. The roof space has been floored to offer two store rooms and a spacious landing area which is accessed via a staircase.
The front garden is laid in lawn and is complimented by a selection of plants & shrubs. There is a spacious driveway providing ample off-street parking for a family. The rear garden has been landscaped to offer a large paved patio, a good-sized lawn and a wonderful raised deck that benefits from a playhouse that young children will love.
Moss Road is conveniently located to the Belfast side of the town and is within walking distance to all Ballynahinch has to offer. Saintfield Village is nearby providing a great choice of coffee shops, restaurants and shops. Further to this Belfast and Lisburn are both within easy commuting distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 18'6" x 11'2"
Kitchen 13'2" x 9'4"
Dining Room 8'6" x 8'4"
Bedroom 1 12'11" x 10'6"
Bedroom 2 10'8" x 10'
Bedroom 3 9'2" x 7'11"
Bathroom 7'11" x 5'11"
Floored Roof Space 13'3" x 10'11"
Store 10'5" x 6'7"
Integral Garage 16'2" x 8'6"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views