- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining, Cloaks WC, Two Bedrooms (Master Ensuite) & Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen With An Excellent Range Of Units
- Lounge With Laminate Wood Flooring
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Garden
17 Mornington Way, Lisburn
A well maintained townhouse set in this much sought after development located just off the Ballinderry Road. The property has been tastefully decorated and finished to a high standard throughout. Mornington's location is within walking distance of many local amenities including shops, schools and public transport and only a brief drive from Lisburn and Belfast city centres, an early appointment to view is highly recommended as interest in this property is likely to be high.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood double glazed front door.
- Lounge 15' 0'' x 10' 9'' (4.57m x 3.27m)
- Laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 11' 3'' x 10' 5'' (3.43m x 3.17m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in oven and 4 ring gas hob, integrated automatic washing machine, integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed french doors, double panel radiator.
- Cloaks WC
- White suite comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin, single panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 14' 6'' x 11' 3'' (4.42m x 3.43m) (At Widest Point)
- Double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin & shower cubicle. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 2'' x 7' 6'' (3.10m x 2.28m)
- Double panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spot lighting, double panel radiator.
- Fully enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns with timber decked area, paved patio area, outside light and tap.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »