- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End terrace house.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Good sized living room.
- Fitted kitchen.
- White bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Off street carparking.
A magnificent, sizeable home offering well appointed living space within this desirable private cul de sac just off the renowned Blacks Road. Superbly positioned within proximity to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the motorway network and Blacks Road Park and Ride. Three good bedrooms. Good sized living room. Fitted kitchen open plan to family dining space with access to generous, well maintained garden. White bathroom suite with spotlights and beautiful tiling. Gas central heating. Upvc double glazing. Off street carparking. Generous, well maintained rear garden and additional brick paviour patio. This location continues to be in high demand coupled with ease of access to lots of amenities including the Railway and Belfast City centre. Early viewing high recommended. EPC E54
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM 16'3 x 12'2 (4.95m x 3.71m)
- Cornicing, wooden effect strip floor.
- KITCHEN 15'1 x 12'10 (4.60m x 3.91m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven. Open plan to dining space, Upvc double glazed door to generous garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 15'5 x 10'2 (4.70m x 3.10m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'2 x 8'9 (3.71m x 2.67m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 3 12'6 x 6'5 (3.81m x 1.96m)
- Built-in robes, wooden effect strip floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with mixertaps, spotlights, beautiful tiled walls and floor.
- New room
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »