- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately presented detached residence
- Downstairs cloaks and wc
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Modern fitted kitchen and utility
- Two separate reception rooms
- Sitting room with patio doors to enclosed garden
- Detached garage
- uPVC double glazing throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Quiet residential location
- Off-street car parking
Additional InformationImmaculately presented this detached residence offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout.
The ground floor comprises two separate reception rooms, modern fully fitted kitchen and utility room. The first floor has four well-proportioned bedrooms, master ensuite and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a private, enclosed easily maintained garden with access to the detached garage.
Early viewing is a must to avoid disappointment.
- Composite door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.56m (11' 9" x 11' 8")
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.66m (13' 11" x 12' 0")
Wood flooring, attractive fireplace with living flame gas fire. Recessed spotlights, double doors to garden. Double doors to hallway.
- 4.55m x 3.05m (14' 11" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, two ovens, four ring gas hob. Integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer. Recessed spotlights, stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 1.65m (10' 0" x 5' 5")
Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, vented for dryer. uPVC door to side.
- Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.66m (11' 9" x 12' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with mains shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.15m (12' 9" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.95m (10' 4" x 9' 8")
Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.89m x 3.07m (12' 9" x 10' 1")
- Shower cubicle with mains shower, panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Carparking to pavior driveway.
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Patio, artificial grass. Summerhouse, outside tap.
Turn left into Carrowreagh Road from Carriageway heading toward Newtownards. Take first right into Millreagh and then second right into Millreagh Court.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »