- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Constructed Semi-Detached Home With Large Landscaped Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Main Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances / Dining Area
- Sun Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Main Bathroom In Contemporary White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Under NHBC Warranty
- Ample Off Street Parking Area To Front & Side
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Convenient To The Comber Greenway, Public Transport Links, Dundonald Omni Park
- Close To Schools, Shops, Ulster Hospital & Stormont Buildings
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented, recently constructed property comes to the market and will appeal to those seeking a ready made home within the ever popular Millmount Village development.
The property comprises an entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom and WC, living room with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances / dining area opening to a sun room. On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms (main bedroom with ensuite shower room) and a bathroom in contemporary white suite. Outside, there is an ample driveway to the front and side, to the rear is a paved patio leading to a generous landscaped garden with further patio and planted raised shrub beds.
Convenient to the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Buildings as well as local schools, shops, the Comber Greenway and Dundonald Omni Park are also within easy reach.
- Composite front door with double glazed inset leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Contemporary white suite. Push button WC. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 3.35m (15' 10" x 11' 0")
Attractive feature fireplace with electric fire.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.49m x 2.67m (18' 0" x 8' 9")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. 4 ring stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel under oven, stainless steel splashback and extractor canopy over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.1m x 3.07m (10' 2" x 10' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor. French double doors. Recess spotlights.
- Access to roof space. Access to linen cupboard.
- Contemporary white suite comprising shower bath with thermostatic shower over. Partially tiled walls. Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Recess spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.07m (11' 2" x 10' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Push button WC.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 2.77m (9' 8" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.51m (9' 9" x 8' 3")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Rear paved patio leading to garden in lawn with further paved patio area with raised shrub beds, bordered by timber fencing. Outside tap and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »