- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Spacious Living Room With Feature Bay Windows
- Excellent Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Main Bedroom En Suite
- Family Bathroom With Modern Contemporary White Suite
- Superb Corner Site With South Facing rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Fully Double Glazed
- Desirable And Convenient Location
A superb, three-bedroom detached property of relatively recent construction that continues to benefit from NHBC warranty.Located in the highly sought-after Millmount Village development, an area ideally suited to young professionals growing families or those wanting to shorten their commute. The Comber Greenway is adjacent to the development enabling the more active to cycle into the city. Large employers such as Ulster Hospital, Stormont Parliament Buildings, and Northern Ireland Civil Service. All the renowned primary, secondary, and grammar schools are easily accessible.
The immaculately presented accommodation consists of an entrance hall, spacious living room, open plan modern kitchen/dining/family room including utility cupboard on the ground floor and three well-proportioned bedrooms, one being en suite and a family bathroom on the first floor.
Externally, off-street parking is provided by a recently re-sealed tarmac driveway. To the front are well-stocked shrub beds, paved ramp, and covered entrance, whilst to the rear is a south-facing rear garden in lawn complete with large shed which is included in the sale.
With all the snagging of a new build having been done by the current owners, the lucky purchaser will have nothing to do but move in andstart enjoying their new home.
Socially responsible viewing are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door with glazed side panels. Tiled floor. Telephone point. Alarm control unit. Stairs to the first floor with feature wood paneling.
- Living Room 6.10m (into bay) x 3.99m (plus bay) (20' (into bay
- Feature dual aspect bay windows. Stone fireplace with granite hearth and gas fire inset. Wood laminate flooring. Television and telephone point. Thermostatic heating control.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 5.44m x 4.19m (max) (17'10" x 13'9" (max))
- Soft-close, high, and low-level 'Shaker' style units with laminate work surfaces. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Stainless steel gas hob with oven and grill under and extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Utility Room (6'10" x 5'5" - plumbed for washing machine, units, and stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, gas fired boiler. Family dining area - wired for television, French doors leading to a south-facing rear garden. All have tiled flooring.
- Cloakroom WC 2.08m (max) x 1.42m (6'10 (max) x 4'8")
- Modern, white sanitary ware - low flush WC and wall-mounted wash hand basin with monoblock tap. Tile flooring. Extractor fan.
- Linen closet. Access to part floored roof space with light via a 'Slingsby' style ladder.
- Bedroom 1 5.46m (max into recess) x 3.99m (17'11" (max into
- Dual aspect. Two sets of bespoke sliding robes. Television point. Door to en suite.
- En Suite Shower Room 2.67m x 1.37m (8'9" x 4'6")
- White sanitary ware - low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with monoblock tap. Large shower cubicle with sliding door and thermostatically controlled shower. Chrome heated towel rail. High gloss tile flooring. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.20m x 2.95m (10'6" x 9'8")
- Dual aspect.
- Bedroom 3 3.18m x 2.41m (10'5" x 7'11")
- Side aspect.
- Family Bathroom 2.06m x 1.70m (6'9" x 5'7")
- Modern contemporary white suite - low flush WC, Pedestal wash hand basin with monoblock tap. and curved shower bath with shower over and side-mounted mixer tap.
- Outside Front
- Paved ramp and path to covered entrance with lantern style, wall-mounted light. Well-stocked shrub beds. Recently re-sealed tarmac drive.
- Outside Rear
- South-facing rear garden in lawn. Wooden side gates and vertical board fencing. Paved patio and path. A large wooden shed to be included in the sale. feature red brick and stone boundary wall. Fully enclosed. Outside tap and lighting
- Travelling out of Dundonald on the Comber Road, turn left onto Millmount Road, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Millmount Village Drive then take second left onto Millmount Village Crescent the property is on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »