- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Maintained Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Living Room with Raised Dining Area Overlooking the Rear Garden
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Driveway Parking Leading to Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Conveniently Located Close to Belmont, Strandtown, Ballyhackamore and Local Parks
- Mature Front and Enclosed Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Ideally Suited to the First Time Buyer, Young Professional and Family Market
Additional InformationThis well maintained semi detached property is ideally located within a quiet residential area off the Circular Road. Close at hand are Belmont Road, with its array of cafes, shops and amenities, Strandtown and Ballyhackamore. Holywood village, Holywood Exchange, Tesco's Extra, Ballantyne Health Club and George Best City Airport are just a short drive away and Belfast city centre is easily accessible via local transport links. Within walking distance is a range of local parks, sports facilities, including CIYMS, Belmont Park, Victoria Park and Stormont. The property is also located within the catchment area to some of the Greater Belfast's leading primary and secondary schools.
Internally the property offers a large through lounge with dining area enjoying a mature outlook over the rear garden, separate fully fitted kitchen, bathroom with white suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Externally the property also benefits from a west facing rear garden and detached garage.
This property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers, especially first time buyers, young professionals and families, and therefore we recommend viewing at the earliest appraisal.
- Mahogany front door with glazed side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Canadian cherrywood wooden floor, cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 7.52m x 3.07m (24' 8" x 10' 1")
Canadian cherrywood floor, dual aspect windows, raised dining area with picture window and mature outlook to rear garden.
- 3.43m x 2.13m (11' 3" x 7' 0")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, built-in breakfast bar, pine tongue and groove ceiling, Canadian cherrywood floor, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Laminate wooden floor, hotpress, copper cylinder, built-in shelving above, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.18m (13' 4" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.2m (10' 9" x 10' 6")
Oak laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.38m x 2.03m (11' 1" x 6' 8")
Oak laminate wooden floor, built-in cupboard.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, shower screen, built-in Mira Event electric shower unit, tongue and groove ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- Partly boarded, with light.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, oil PVC storage tank, southerly aspect, water tap.
- 3.58m x 2.59m (11' 9" x 8' 6")
Up and over door, oil fired boiler, light.
- Tarmac driveway for off-street parking, front garden laid in lawns, uPVC fascia and soffit boards.
Marmont Drive is located off the Circular Road/Holywood Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »