- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom semi-detached property
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with a range of high and low level units
- Dining room
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Off street parking
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Popular residential location
- Ideal purchase for first time buyers or investors
- Early viewings recomennded
17 Manderley Court, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom semi-detached property in Manderley Court, Portadown. The ideal purchase for first time buyers or investors, the property boasts spacious living accommodation including lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen with a range of high and low level units, dining room three piece bathroom suite and three well-proportioned bedrooms on the first floor. Early viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate what 17 Manderley Court has to offer.
Located just off the Gilford Road, Portadown
- Entrance Hall 8' 10'' x 3' 7'' (2.69m x 1.09m) at widest point
- Access via; PVC door. Single panel radiator. Wooden flooring.
- Lounge 15' 4'' x 14' 9'' (4.67m x 4.49m) at widest point
- Double panel radiator. Wooden flooring. Feature fireplace.
- Kitchen 9' 0'' x 8' 8'' (2.74m x 2.64m)
- Kitchen with a range of high and low level units. Space for fridge, freezer, washing machine and cooker. Stainless steel sink. Tiled flooring and splash back. Single panel radiator. Access to rear garden via PVC door.
- Dining 9' 1'' x 9' 7'' (2.77m x 2.92m) at widest point
- Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- First Floor Landing 9' 2'' x 5' 7'' (2.79m x 1.70m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to roofspace and hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 9' 2'' x 10' 11'' (2.79m x 3.32m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 13' 1'' x 7' 3'' (3.98m x 2.21m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 9' 10'' x 7' 1'' (2.99m x 2.16m)
- Front aspect room. Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring.
- Bathroom 5' 10'' x 7' 5'' (1.78m x 2.26m) at widest point
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; fitted bath with electric shower unit, WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
- The front of the property offers off street parking with tarmac driveway and mature shrubbery. The rear garden is fully enclosed with fence surround, laid in patio and offers outside water tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »