This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi-Detached Property In A Popular Residential Area
- Four Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Large Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining/Family Area
- White Bathroom Suite
- Integral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
Additional InformationSet just off the Crumlin Road, this attractive four bedroom semi-detached property represents great value for money for those seeking a spacious family home. The property comprises an entrance hall, large living room, fitted kitchen with open dining/family area and an integral garage. On the first floor, there are four good sized bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a family bathroom. Two of the bedrooms enjoy great views across Belfast Lough. Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed front door with inset window.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.56m (14' 5" x 11' 8")
Carved fireplace with slate hearth. Carpet flooring.
- 8.84m x 3.58m (29' 0" x 11' 9")
Range of high and low level units. Four ring stainless steel gas hob with extractor fan over. Stainless steel electric oven. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Partly tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Access to roof space. Access to linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 3.2m (15' 2" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.39m x 3.38m (14' 5" x 11' 1")
- White suite. Fully tiled shower cubicle. New Team thermostatic shower. Panel bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.11m x 3.2m (13' 6" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.86m x 3.18m (12' 8" x 10' 5")
- Low flush WC. Panelled bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with New Team thermostatic shower.
- Garden to front. Driveway to side. Garden to rear in lawn with timber fencing.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.36m x 3.1m (17' 7" x 10' 2")
Washing machine. Oil fired boiler. Roller shutter door. Power and light.
How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
(in last 30 days)
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »