- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- 3 BEDROOMS / 1 RECEPTION
- OIL FIRED & SOLID FUEL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS THROUGHOUT (except garage)
- CORNER SITE
- EPC RATING - D
- We are delighted to bring to the market this delightful detached chalet bungalow in the much sought after Lisaghmore Development. The property is neatly presented throughout and sits on a spacious corner site with mature lawns stocked with plants, trees and shrubs. To the rear of the property is a paved patio area leading to lawn and is enclosed by fence and gate. It has the added benefit of a garage with office and utility room also. This is an ideal home for first time buyers, young family or retired. All local amenities are close by.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
- Having hotpress.
- GUEST WHB & WC
- LOUNGE 4.95m x 3.56m wp (16'3" x 11'8" wp)
- Having attractive fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, carved mahogany surround.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 3.56m x 2.97m (11'8" x 9'9")
- Having range of eye and low level units, tiling between units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, glazed display cupboards, gas hob, electric underoven, extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge / freezer, dining space.
- BEDROOM 3 3.28m x 2.64m (10'9" x 8'8")
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.68mx 2.77m wp (12'1"x 9'1" wp)
- Having two built in cupboards and laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.53m x 2.13m (11'7" x 7')
- Having built in wardrobe and laminated wooden floor.
- Comprising bath with shower fitting to taps and tiling around, fully tiled walk in shower, whb and wc, tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- GARAGE 18'9" x 8'10" Having roller door, light and power points, side window and door.
OFFICE TO REAR OF GARAGE 13'5" x 7'9" door to Utility.
UTILITY ROOM 7'9" x 4'11" Having low level units, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
Neat lawns to front, side and rear stocked with mature plants, trees and shrubs.
Paved patio area to rear bordered by wall leading to lawn.
Enclosed to rear by fence and gate.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- £967.70 (SEPT 2021)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »