- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with open fire and ornate wooden surround / Glazed door to;
- Kitchen with full range of high and low level units
- Rear hall with access to under stair storage / Part glazed door to rear
- First floor landing
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Single glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Pavier brick off-street parking to front / Small garden to front in neat lawn / Fully enclosed garden to rear / Brick built storage shed with oil-fired boiler
- Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity for First Time Buyer's and Investors alike to purchase a two bedroom mid terraced house with superb sun orientation and occupying a generous site in a sought after part of Ballycraigy with pavier brick off-street parking and garden area to the front and fully enclosed, low maintenance garden area to the rear. In need of some upgrading, the property has been priced to reflect this and offers a superb opportunity to those who want to put their own stamp on this deceptive home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hardwood door with double glazed inset to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. 15 pane glazed door to;
- LIVINGROOM 3.86m x 3.81m (12'8 x 12'6)
- Open fire with ornate wooden surround, tiled inset and electric coal effect fire. Double radiator. 15 Pane glass door to;
- KITCHEN 3.81m x 1.96m (12'6 x 6'5)
- Full range of high and low level units with contrasting work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker. Tiled splash back. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wood strip walls. Single radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Half wood strip walls. Access to under stairs storage. Part glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.89m x 3.05m (12'9 x 10')
- Built-in wardrobe and over head storage. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.82m x 2.62m (9'3 x 8'7)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.16m x 1.63m (7'1 x 5'4)
- White suite comprising panel bath with 'Triton' electric shower over. Low flush W/C and wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage below. Fully tiled walls with decorative border and insets. Double radiator.
- Pavior brick off-street parking to front. Concrete plinth and paved patio. Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked border. Low maintenance display. Paved pathway.
Shared alley to side with timber pedestrian gate to;
Fully enclosed garden to rear in low maintenance brick and concrete pathway. PVC oil tank. Low level timber fencing. Excellent sun orientation.
Brick built storage 8 x 6'2. Oil-fired boiler. Outside tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »