- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious lounge
- Family room
- Sun room
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Attached garage
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Mature private gardens to the side and rear
Additional InformationA fabulous detached home located in a stylish development of quality properties.
The accommodation is deceptively spacious consisting of a lounge, family room, excellent fitted kitchen with dining area leading into sun room, utility room and downstairs WC. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, master with dressing room and ensuite and separate family bathroom.
Located in a cul de sac position the property enjoys good parking facilities and a lovely private enclosed rear garden.
Shops and schools for all ages are within a short walk. Lisburn City Centre and train station are only 1 mile away.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door with leaded and stained glass windows. Oak flooring. Understairs storage area.
- 3.566m x 3.564m (11' 8" x 11' 8")
Feature Adam style fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Slate hearth. Oak laminate flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.369m x 2.992m (14' 4" x 9' 10")
Oak flooring. Built in bookcase.
- RICHARDSON AND CARDY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.88m x 4.39m (22' 7" x 14' 5")
(at widest point) Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite worktops. Villeroy and Boch white ceramic double sink unit with mixer taps and Quooker hot water tap. Integrated dishwasher. Plate rack. Glazed display cabinets. Britannia Range style oven with 6 ring gas hob. Island unit with solid oak worktop and breakfast bar. Recessed lights. Country dresser unit with drawers and cupboards. Slate effect tiled floor. Open plan to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.758m x 3.249m (12' 4" x 10' 8")
Slate effect flooring. Recessed lights. French doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.537m x 1.772m (14' 11" x 5' 10")
(at widest points) Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Slate effect tiled floor. Space for tumble dryer.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Slate effect tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.653m x 3.562m (18' 7" x 11' 8")
(at widest points) Walk in dressing room. Large built in cupboard with desk for computer.
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.636m x 3.119m (15' 3" x 10' 3")
Views to Dromara hills. Oak effect laminate floor.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 4.306m x 3.004m (14' 2" x 9' 10")
Oak effect laminate floor.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.367m x 3.119m (11' 1" x 10' 3")
(at widest points) Range of built in wardrobes. Views to Dromara hills. Oak effect laminate floor.
- White suite. Cast iron roll top bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Extractor fan.
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- 5.72m x 3.02m (18' 9" x 9' 11")
Roller door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
- Spacious tarmac driveway. Front garden in lawn. Enclosed side and rear gardens in lawn, enclosed by mature trees and shrubs. Brick paved patio area. Outside light and tap. Oil tank.
Off Ballymacash Road, Lisburn
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »