- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Family Home in a Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Generous 1st floor Lounge / Ground Floor Family Room
- Bespoke Stainless Steel Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area/Separate Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room and Separate Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom and Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Exceptionally Well Presented Throughout
- Extension Designed by Box Architects
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking
- Enclosed and Private Rear Garden with Sheltered Sitting Area
- Convenient to many Local Amenities including Shops, Public Transport and The Lagan Tow Path
- A Few Minutes Walk from Stranmillis Primary School
Additional InformationThis attractive extended home is situated in a prime, cul de sac location in Laganvale Court, just off Stranmillis Road.
The property is well presented and tastefully decorated by the current owners and offers spacious, well proportioned accommodation which is finished to high specification throughout. The internal accommodation is perfectly complemented by the private rear garden.
This fine home is ideally located close to many local amenities including shops and public transport whilst being convenient to leisure facilities at The Belfast Boat Club and The Lagan Tow Path. In addition there are numerous leading schools in close proximity, including Stranmillis Primary School.
- Glazed front door with glazed side windows to
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor, feature radiator
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.3m (11' 6" x 10' 10")
Laminate wood effect floor, low voltage spots
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.59m x 4.83m (18' 4" x 15' 10")
Extensive range of stainless steel high and low level units by Living Space, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring hob with Beko electric oven under, feature extractor fan, diaplay shelves, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, low voltage spots, tiled floor, concealed lighting, patio doors to rear
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.3m x 1.73m (10' 10" x 5' 8")
Range of units, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, gas fired boiler
- 5.49m x 5.38m (18' 0" x 17' 8")
Laminate wood effect floor, feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire and granite hearth
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6m x 3.43m (15' 1" x 11' 3")
Built in robes and storage
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, panelled ceiling with low voltage spots
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.21m x 1.57m (7' 3" x 5' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor, built in robes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 2.18m (12' 6" x 7' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 2.82m (10' 8" x 9' 3")
Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.46m x 2.29m (8' 1" x 7' 6")
Velux window, storage alcove
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and Triton shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low voltage spots, extractor fan
- Quiet end of cul de sac location. Loose stone driveway with parking. Delightful enclosed and private landscaped rear garden with extensive mature planting, generous paved patio area and timber decked sitting area
From the roundabout on Stranmillis Road take Lockview Road towards Belfast Boat Club, Laganvale Court is at the end of the road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
47th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »