This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bright and Spacious Lounge with Mature Outlook
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
- Private Car Parking
- Offers Ease of Access for the City Commuter
- Within Walking Distance of Both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
Additional InformationThis well maintained apartment is located in the prime residential location on the Belmont Road in one of East Belfast's most desirable areas situated close to local shops and schools and Belfast city centre is also easily accessible both via car and bus. Internally the accommodation is both bright and spacious and comprises of excellent lounge, fully fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a shower room. Additional benefits include private car parking and Phoenix Gas central heating. With a broad market appeal to first time buyer, professionals or retired couple alike demand will undoubtedly be high and early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Mahogany front door with glazed and leaded inset to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Small outside storage room beside main front door, stairs to first floor.
- Glazed inner door through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Built-in wardrobe.
- OFF RECEPTION HALL:
- Airing cupboard with built-in shelving, built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, access to roofspace, excellent storage.
- 5.33m x 3.51m (17' 6" x 11' 6")
- 3.35m x 2.79m (11' 0" x 9' 2")
Range of pine high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, integrated four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, mature outlook, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.51m (11' 9" x 11' 6")
Glazed built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 2.59m (12' 10" x 8' 6")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with built-in chrome shower unit, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Private allocated car parking space, communal gardens.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
51st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views