- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A wonderful chain free detached property located in Carryduff
- Welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor
- Lounge with a wood strip floor and a feature fireplace
- Spacious living and dining room with double doors to the garden
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and space for dining
- Conservatory off the kitchen with access to the rear garden
- Downstairs bathroom with a white suite
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms - one downstairs & two upstairs
- Modern shower room with a white three-piece suite
- Attached garage with light, power and an up & over door
- South facing rear garden with a lawn and decked areas to enjoy
- Front garden laid in lawn with a selection of plants & shrubs
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a good range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationKnock Knock!
This fantastic detached property is located on a quiet street on the Belfast side of Carryduff. It offers spacious and versatile accommodation and a lovely south facing rear garden that couldn’t fail to impress. Ideally suited to a wide variety of purchasers that want a good range of amenities as well as falling into the catchment area for an excellent choice of local schools and nurseries.
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch leading to a hallway with a solid wood floor, a lounge with a feature fireplace and a solid wood floor, a spacious living & dining room with double doors to the garden, a fantastic kitchen with integrated appliances and space for dining, a conservatory, a bathroom with a white suite and a double bedroom. Upstairs comprises two bedrooms and a modern shower room.
To the front the garden is laid in lawn and there is ample off-street parking on the driveway. The rear garden is very private, has a south facing aspect and has decked areas to enjoy a barbeque with a nice cold drink.
Knockbracken Crescent is located just off the Saintfield Road to the Belfast side of Carryduff. Carryduff town centre offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 5.92m x 3.35m (19'5" x 11')
- Lounge 4.57m x 3.78m (15' x 12'5")
- Kitchen 3.35m x 3.81m (11' x 12'6")
- Conservatory 2.36m x 2.24m (7'9" x 7'4")
- Bathroom 2.03m x 1.93m (6'8" x 6'4")
- Bedroom 1 3.66m x 3.35m (12' x 11')
- Bedroom 2 4.34m x 3.05m (14'3" x 10')
- Bedroom 3 3.45m x 2.34m (11'4" x 7'8")
- Shower Room 1.65m x 2.34m (5'5" x 7'8")
- Garage 6.02m x 2.87m (19'9" x 9'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »