- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Spacious Detached Property In A Mature Rural Setting
Offering Excellent Family Accommodation
Located In a Sought After Area
Option To Purchase A One Acre Paddock At Rear
Spacious entrance hall and porch
Oak kitchen with built-in appliances
Jack & Jill en-suite
Spacious family bathroom
Games room off bedroom 5
Oil fired central heating
PVC double glazed windows
Spacious mature gardens
Situated in a sought after rural area off the Gilford Road, this spacious detached house sits in a private situation surrounded by gardens laid in lawn and mature trees. The property offers excellent family accommodation, spread over two floors, whilst it is in need of some modernisation, it will attract a lot of interest from people looking to move to the country. This location offers the best of both worlds, it is in the country yet is very convenient to Portadown and local schools, amenities and attractions like Moyallon Primary school and the Newry canal which can be accessed at Knock Bridge.
The house sits on just under one acre and with anyone seeking to be a hobby farmer or with equestrian interests, there is the option to purchase a one acre paddock behind the garden for an additional £20,000.
Please note, the lower part of the garden to the right of the entrance is not included in the sale as an infil building site is being applied for in this portion. It will have it's own entrance from the road.
- Entrance porch
- 9' 2" x 5' 4" (2.79m x 1.63m) PVC front door with glazed side panels and fan light above, glazed door to entrance hall, corniced ceiling
- Entrance hall
- 15' 10" x 9' 3" (4.83m x 2.82m) Corniced ceiling
- 22' 7" x 16' 9" (6.88m x 5.11m) Feature marble fireplace with cast iron inset and gas fire, corniced ceiling
- Family room
- 14' 2" x 14' (4.32m x 4.27m) Feature mahogany fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth, solid oak floor, corniced ceiling, double doors to kitchen, glazed door to conservatory
- 13' 1" x 11' 11" (3.99m x 3.63m) Fully double glazed with double doors to garden
- 18' 7" x 11' 11" (5.66m x 3.63m) Solid oak kitchen comprising high and low level units with 1 1/2 bowl sink, integrated dishwasher, built-in eye level oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge, partially tiled walls, oak laminate floor, corniced ceiling
- Dining room
- 14' 2" x 11' 2" (4.32m x 3.40m) Solid maple floor, corniced ceiling
- Rear porch
- 5' 6" x 5' 3" (1.68m x 1.60m) Tiled floor, fully glazed door to rear, 1/2 glazed door to rear hobby
- Rear lobby
- 11' 9" x 5' 11" (3.58m x 1.80m) Cloaks/storage cupboard
- Utility room
- 7' 6" x 6' 7" (2.29m x 2.01m) High and low level units with stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, partial wall tiling
- 6' 8" x 2' 8" (2.03m x 0.81m) White suite comprising w.c., storage cupboard
- Rear hall
- 23' 10" x 5' 10" (7.26m x 1.78m) Mahogany balustrade stairs to 1st floor
- 17' 5" x 9' 2" (5.31m x 2.79m) White suite comprising inset bath with side-mounted mixer tap, vanity unit with inset basin, w.c., bidet, partially tiled walls, shower cubicle with electric shower
- Bedroom 1
- 18' 7" x 10' 1" (5.66m x 3.07m) Walk-in wardrobe, corniced ceiling
- Bedroom 2
- 16' 3" x 10' 5" (4.95m x 3.18m) Walk-in wardrobe, corniced ceiling, door to Jack & Jill en-suite
- 8' 1" x 6' 10" (2.46m x 2.08m) White suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity unit with inset basin, w.c
- Bedroom 3
- 15' 6" x 12' 7" (4.72m x 3.84m) Walk-in wardrobe, corniced ceiling, door to Jack & Jill en-suite
- Bedroom 4
- 12' 7" x 10' 11" (3.84m x 3.33m) Walk-in wardrobe, corniced ceiling
- 1st floor landing
- 3' 4" x 3' (1.02m x 0.91m) Storage cupboard
- Bedroom 5
- 13' 1" x 12' (3.99m x 3.66m) Access to games room
- Games room
- 18' 7" x 17' 9" (5.66m x 5.41m)
- Tarmac driveway
Spacious mature front and rear gardens
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »