- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive First Floor Apartment in Popular Development for the Over 55's
- Spacious Reception Hall with Excellent Storage
- Good Sized Bright Lounge Overlooking Marlborough Park South
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Units
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Shower Room iwth Redring Electric Shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Communal Ground Floor Lounge/Laundry Room
- Communal Parking & Gardens Including Sitting Areas
- 24 Hour Intercome Helpline
- Extremely Convenient with Lisburn Road Only a Few Minutes Walk
Additional InformationThis attractive first floor apartment for the over 55's occupies a superb convenient Malone location with the Lisburn Road and all its amenities only a short distance's walk away.
With an excellent aspect overlooking Marlborough Park South this apartment offers balanced accommodation with a spacious bright lounge and two well proportioned bedrooms. Overall it is ideally suited to cater for all those requirements of modern day living.
With its mature setting and ideal convenient location Kerrington Court has always proven popular thus early viewing is highly recommended.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- COMMUNAL LOUNGE:
- Lift and stairs to . . .
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Large shelved cloakroom., large shelved cupboard, entrance intercom and 24 hour helpline.
- 3.87m x 3.69m (12' 8" x 12' 1")
(at widest points). Outlook over Marlborough Park South.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 2.67m x 2.17m (8' 9" x 7' 1")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, cooker alcove with extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, Ideal gas boiler, outlook over gardens.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.87m x 2.78m (12' 8" x 9' 1")
Extensive built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.69m x 2.47m (12' 1" x 8' 1")
- GOOD SIZED SHOWER ROOM:
- Large panelled shower area with Redring electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part wood panelleing.
- Additional internal storage cupboard.
- Communal parking and communal gardens including lawned areas, landscaped area with sitting area, greenhouse and bin store.
- Radius Management Company.
- Approximately £143 per month to include buildings insurance and general maintenance.
Situated at the top of Marlborough Park South which runs from the Malone Road to the Lisburn Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »