17 Ivy Mead Mews,
L'derry, BT47 3FH
4 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers around £165,000
Contact the Agent
Offers around £165,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 4 BEDROOMS / 1 RECEPTION
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- LAWN TO FRONT
- PAVED PATIO AREA TO REAR
- GARDEN TO REAR.
- TARMAC DRIVEWAY
- EPC -
- An ideal family home with well proportioned accommodation situated in the popular Ivy Mead development. It is close to Lisnagelvin Retail Park, Altnagelvin Hospital and other local amenities.
Early viewing recommended to fully appreciate.
- Having tiled floor, cloaks cupboard.
- GUEST WHB & WC
- Having tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.08m x 3.86m (wp) (16'8" x 12'8" (wp))
- Having ornamental fireplace and laminated wooden floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 5.18m x 3.20m (17' x 10'6")
- Having eye and low level units, tiling between units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, hob, underoven, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, ample dining space with patio doors, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Having range of units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge / freezer, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Having hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.84m x 3.78m (12'7" x 12'5")
- Having laminated wooden floor.
- Comprising fully tiled walk in shower, whb and wc.
- BEDROOM 2 3.28m x 2.95m (10'9" x 9'8")
- BEDROOM 3 3.07m x 2.59m (10'1" x 8'6")
- BEDROOM 4 3.66m x 1.93m (12' x 6'4")
- Comprising bath, whb,,wc, fully tiled walk in shower.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Neat lawn to front.
Garden to rear.
Paved patio area to rear.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- £1034.57 (FEB 2023)
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT47 3FH | Property For Sale in BT47 | Property For Sale in Ardmore Area, Londonderry | Property For Sale in Derry / Londonderry | Property For Sale in Altnagelvin, Londonderry | Property For Sale in Waterside, Londonderry | Property For Sale in Derry City Area | Property For Sale in County Londonderry | Daniel Henry (Derry / Londonderry) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.