- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Luxury End of Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Extended Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Corner Site
- Highest Presentation
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationBeautifully Presented Extended and Superbly Modernised End of Terrace
Holding a prime corner site this extended end of terrace has been modernised and presented to a high standard. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, extended modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-in under oven and hob with dining area and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings and is beautifully presented throughout. A superb corner site with hard landscaped rear garden combines with low outgoings and a most convenient location to make this the perfect starter home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks, wall mounted gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- Through Lounge 6.17 x 3.20 (20'3" x 10'6")
- Attractive granite fireplace, gas fire, 2 double panelled radiators, wood laminate floor.
- Dining Area
- Extended Kitchen 3.91 x 2.92 (12'10" x 9'7")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in stainless steel oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, fridge/freezer space, panelled radiator, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Classic white suite with chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.87 x 2.57 (9'5" x 8'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.05 x 2.59 (10'0" x 8'6")
- Panelled radiator
- Bedroom 1.93 x 1.88 (6'4" x 6'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, partly floored.
- Hard landscaped gardens front, side and rear in stone chip and patio area, decked area, outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »