- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Red Brick Detached Property in Belmont
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation
- Many Original Period Features, Character and Charm
- Living Room with Feature Bay Window
- Good Sized Formal Dining Room
- Kitchen Open-Plan to Casual Dining Area
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Large Family Bathroom with Three Piece Suite
- Floored Roof Space Accessed by Pull-Down Ladder
- Driveway Leading to Detached Brick Garage
- Large Rear Garden Laid in Lawn
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Partially Double Glazed, Original Stained Glass Windows
- uPVC Fascia Boards, Guttering and Downpipes
- Walking Distance to Belmont Park and Stormont
- Leading Primary and Secondary Schools Nearby
- Broad Range of Shops, Restaurants and Amenities
- Transport Links for Belfast City Centre and Beyond
- Potential to Extend Subject to Relevant Consents
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationThis presents an excellent chance to purchase an attractive, red brick, detached family home in the highly sought after Belmont area of East Belfast, renowned for it's schools, collection of eateries and broad range of amenities. The property is convenient to Stormont Parliament Buildings, Northern Ireland Civil Service and George Best Belfast City Airport and offers ease of access to Belfast city centre.
Built in the early 1900s, the property retains much character and charm but is now in need of modernisation and has been priced to reflect the level of work a purchaser would be expected to undertake. Also offering the potential to extend (subject to planning permission), this is an exciting opportunity for the right buyer to create their dream family home.
We expect high demand and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Covered entrance porch, hardwood glazed front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Picture rail, ceiling cornice.
- GROUND FLOOR W.C.:
- Cloakroom with original leaded stained glass window, low flush W.C., wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.66m (14' 10" x 12' 0")
(into bay) Picture rail, ceiling cornice, tiled fireplace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.43m (13' 1" x 11' 3")
Picture rail, plate rack, ceiling cornice.
- 3.78m x 3.23m (12' 5" x 10' 7")
Casual dining area leading to kitchen with range of high and low level fitted units and laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap, space for appliances, plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher, access to rear.
- Access to floored roof space via Slingsby style ladder, picture rail, ceiling cornice.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.43m (13' 0" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 3.61m (12' 11" x 11' 10")
(into cupboard) Ceiling cornice.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.69m (9' 0" x 8' 10")
Ceiling cornice, picture rail.
- Three piece coloured suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, wooden panelled bath with telephone hand shower and shower screen, hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater.
- Tarmac driveway, front and rear gardens laid in lawn with plants and shrubs, outside tap, PVC oil tank.
- Detached brick garage.
Travelling from Belmont, take the second exit off the Campbell roundabout (continuation of Belmont Road) take the second left into Hawthornden Drive and the property is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »