- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Modernised Semi-Detached Property In Ballywalter Village
- New, Modern Kitchen With Breakfast Bar Area
- Two Reception Areas, One With Feature Gas Fireplace
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, One With Panoramic Sea Views
- Modern Downstairs WC And First Floor Family Bathroom
- Off Street Parking For Multiple Vehicles And Rear Garden In Lawn
- Within Walking Distance To The Shorefront And All Local Amenities
Hawthorn Rise is a popular development in Ballywalter village, within walking distance to the shore front and close to all local amenities including Ballywalter Primary School and the great range of shops on offer. Ballywalter is on the east coast of the Ards Peninsula, benefitting from beautiful beaches and walks and still within 15 minutes of Bangor and Newtownards. The current owners of this property have modernised throughout to a very high standard and the home would be perfect as a first time buy or as an investment. We recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 2.86 x 4.2 (9'5" x 13'9")
- Gas fireplace with granite hearth, cast iron inset and wooden surround and mantle.
- Dining Room / Family Room 4.1 x 2.4 (13'5" x 7'10")
- Sliding doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 3.5 x 3.4 (11'6" x 11'2")
- New modern kitchen with laminate work surfaces and upstands, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, four ring hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar area and recessed spotlighting.
- White suite comprising corner wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Hotpress with storage and roofspace access.
- Bedroom 1 4'1 x 2.1 (1.24m x 0.05m)
- Sea views.
- Bedroom 2 2.7 x 4.0 (8'10" x 13'1")
- Bedroom 3 2.9 x 2.2 (9'6" x 7'3")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower attachment and glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Front - Stone driveway for multiple cars, area in lawn and paved walkway.
Rear - Paved area, area in lawn, boiler house, oil fired boiler, outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »