- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious End Terrace
- Convenient Location Within the Heart of Ballyholme
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Front and Rear Garden
- Off-Street Private Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Large Basement for Storage
- Ballyholme Village, Beach, Schools, Local Shops and Amenities all Within Easy Reach
- In Need of Modernisation
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended
Additional InformationIdeally located in the heart of Ballyholme this is an excellent opportunity to purchase a spacious end terrace property with excellent convenience to many amenities, which include shops, cafes, restaurants, Ballyholme Primary School, beach and esplanade. Although requiring modernisation the property is priced accordingly and comprises living room with bay window, separate dining room with kitchen off, three first floor bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there is a front and rear garden, large basement and off-street parking. Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing add to the list of features. Ideally suited to the professional couple, family or investor who are keen to put their own stamp on a property. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Hardwood front door to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Glazed inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With picture rail, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage cupboard
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 4.17m (14' 1" x 13' 8")
With picture rail and cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.43m x 3.43m (11' 3" x 11' 3")
With brick fireplace surround and open fire.
- 3.18m x 3.07m (10' 5" x 10' 1")
Range of high and low level units.
- Roofspace. Floored, electric and light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 2.84m (14' 2" x 9' 4")
With built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.43m (11' 9" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 1.68m (9' 2" x 5' 6")
With picture rail.
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With low flush WC.
- Front and rear garden in lawn, large basement with newly installed gas fired boiler, off-street parking.
Heading out of Bangor along the Donaghadee Road turn left onto Grove Park and Number 17 is located on your left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »