This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Substantially extended semi-detached family home
- Extensive & attractive site with countryside views
- Deceptively spacious and well-appointed accommodation
- Beautiful timber panelled hallway with matching hall & landing doors
- Three good reception rooms
- Large dining kitchen
- Five bedrooms, Master with en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Detached double ended garage
- Ample off street parking to the front & side
- Unexpectedly generous mature rear garden in lawn with raised flower beds and planted with a variety of shrubs
- Mains gas central heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Popular & ever sought after location
- Convenient to a varied range of schools & amenities, Stormont Parliament Buildings & the Ulster Hospital
- Chain free
- NEW Video photo tour
- Floorplans available for download
Watson Property are delighted to present this substantially extended semi-detached family home occupying a uniquely generous site on the outskirts of Dundonald, just a short commute from the centre of Belfast. Upon entering the property, viewers will immediately be impressed by how the extension to the property is seamlessly incorporated into the existing dwelling, and the charm of the original timber panelled hallway and internal doors remains unspoiled.
The ground floor offers three spacious reception rooms plus a conservatory, and a large well-appointed kitchen, whilst on the upper floor is situated five bedrooms (four doubles), which are accompanied by both a family bathroom and en-suite shower room off the master bedroom.
Externally, there is ample off street parking to the front and side, and the detached double ended garage allows vehicles to pass through to an additional parking area at the rear of the property. The rear garden is the ‘pièce de résistance’ of the site, as it offers a patio, additional parking, and an extensive lawn with an assortment of mature shrubs – an absolutely perfect space for family life. The property is in excellent condition throughout, and there is little to do other than to make your own personal interior design statements and to settle in!
We strongly advise early internal inspection - viewing by appointment with Watson Property.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »