17 Grange Park,
The Green, Upper Dunmurry Lane, Belfast, BT17 0AN
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Templeton Robinson (Lisburn Road)
Last listed at Offers over £247,500
- Excellent family home in a highly sought after residential location
- Quiet cul-de-sac setting convenient to transport connections, leading schools and many shops and services
- Bright living room with open fire and feature bay window
- Contemporary kitchen with range of integrated appliances, open plan to generous dining area
- Downstairs WC
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Spacious family bathroom with white suite
- Enclosed rear garden with decked patio area and raised lawn
- Driveway parking including adjoining garage with light and power
- Early viewing highly recommende
Briefly the accommodation comprises bright lounge with open fire and feature bay window, separate dining room open plan to a contemporary fitted kitchen. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and spacious family bathroom with white suite. Externally the property offers an attached garage with front and rear gardens in lawns and additional decked patio area.
Additional features include downstairs WC, oil heating and double glazing throughout. Appealing to a broad range of potential purchasers, early viewing is strongly encouraged.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- Solid oak flooring, understairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.48m (13' 4" x 11' 5")
Solid oak flooring, feature bay window, open fire, column radiator, spotlighting.
- 6.48m x 3.68m (21' 3" x 12' 1")
(at widest points). Modern Shaker style kitchen with range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, range cooker, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, tiled flooring, dining area with solid oak flooring and double patio doors to enclosed rear garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
- Carpeted, acess to floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.51m (12' 1" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.48m (11' 6" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.41m (9' 5" x 7' 11")
Solid oak flooring.
- 2.87m x 2.59m (9' 5" x 8' 6")
Four piece white suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, corner bath, walk-in corner shower cubicle, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, spotlighting.
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE:
- Access via Slingsby ladder, Velux window, light and power.
- Enclosed rear garden with decked patio area and raised lawn area.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 4.8m x 2.26m (15' 9" x 7' 5")
Roller shutter door, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler, light and power.
Coming into Dunmurry from Finaghy/Upper Lisburn Road turn right onto Upper Dunmurry Lane then right again into The Green immediately after the railway bridge. Grange Park is then first on the left.
Schools near 17 Grange Park, The Green, Upper Dunmurry Lane, Belfast, BT17 0AN
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
Featured listing currently unavailable for this property.
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.