- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi Detached Home
- Prime Position with South Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Living Room
- Separate Dining Room with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms to the First Floor
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Ample Driveway Parking Leading to Detached Garage
- Mature South Facing Private Rear Garden with Excellent Views Across Belfast to Antrim Hills
- Providing Excellent Convenience to Belfast's Outer Ring and Main Arterial Routes
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Belfast's Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationOccupying a prime position within Glenview Crescent, this well presented semi detached home benefits from beautiful south westerly facing rear garden. To the ground floor there are two separate reception rooms and fully fitted kitchen. There are three well proportioned bedrooms to the first floor and a bathroom with white suite.
Outside provides ample driveway parking, detached garage and well tended rear garden ideal for outdoor entertaining. The property provides ease of access to Belfast's Outer Ring making city commuting easy and also lies in the catchment area to a wide and varied range of local primary and grammar schools.
- uPVC double glazed front door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.53m (16' 0" x 11' 7")
Oak laminate wooden floor, cast iron wood burning stove with slate hearth.
- 3.35m x 2.97m (11' 0" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level oak units, laminate work surfaces, space for cooker, extractor fan above, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area, raised built-in glazed display unit, outlook to rear garden, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM / FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.28m x 2.84m (10' 9" x 9' 4")
uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.07m (13' 5" x 10' 1")
Oak laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.69m (10' 6" x 8' 10")
Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.46m (9' 6" x 8' 1")
Oak laminate wooden floor, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, panelled bath, built-in shower cubicle with shower unit, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, fully tiled walls, hotpress with built-in Worcester gas fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway for off-street parking, front garden laid in lawns, easily maintained south westerly facing garden to get the afternoon and evening sun, laid in extensive paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills and Cavehill, water tap.
- 6.93m x 2.44m (22' 9" x 8' 0")
Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, low level and high level units.
- Boiler house with storage, PVC fascia and soffit boards.
Travelling along the Glen Road, towards Ballygowan Road, turn left onto Glenview Avenue and Glenview Crescent is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »