- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW…
- Four Bedrooms, two reception rooms plus conservatory
- Beautifully decorated, presented and maintained
- Quiet, safe end of cul des sac location
- Cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
- Private, mature sunny rear garden and BBQ patio
- Excellent kitchen with extensive range of shaker style high and low cupboards and appliances
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Detached garage
- Very popular and convenient location with range of excellent schools nearby including Sullivan Upper, Campbell College and Strathearn
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE…
This is a lovely four bedroom detached home in a quiet, mature location just minutes from all the amenities and a wide range of schools to suit all ages.
Beautifully decorated, presented and maintained this is an ideal home for those seeking a property ready to move into.
Set off by private, mature and sunny gardens at the end of a quiet cul de sac, this is also an ideal home for a young family or simply to come home to relax after a hard day!
Highly recommended and well worth viewing.
- COVERED OPEN PORCH
- Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.99m (15' 5" x 13' 1")
Feature fireplace, cast iron inset with carved pine surround, slate hearth, gas fire inset. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.61m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
Oak effect laminate flooring. Open to:
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 3.91m x 3.81m (12' 10" x 12' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor. Light, power and heating. Double uPVC double glazed doors to BBQ patio and rear garden.
- LOVELY KITCHEN
- 3.99m x 2.59m (13' 1" x 8' 6")
Extensive range of cream shaker style high and low level cupboards, 'butchers block', laminate effect worktops, concealed lighting, one and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, free standing stainless steel cooker, stainless steel cooker canopy and extractor, stainless steel 'American'. Fridge freezer, dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting. uPVC double glazed door to rear and garage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric 'instant heat' Mira Sport shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.49m (10' 10" x 8' 2")
Double built in wardrobes with full length sliding mirror doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 2.21m (11' 10" x 7' 3")
- BEDROOM (4)/OR HOME OFFICE/STUDY
- 3.1m x 2.11m (10' 2" x 6' 11")
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan. Access to roofspace.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.69m x 3.m (18' 8" x 9' 10")
Up and over door. Light and power.
- BOILER HOUSE/UTILITY SPACE
- Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Lovely, private, mature sunny gardens to rear in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs and mature trees. Patio and BBQ area.
- Outside power and water tap. Flood lights.
Going towards City Centre turn into Quarry Road, Glen Ebor Park is on left hand side. No. 17 is at end of first cul de sac on right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
47th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »