This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms, Master En-Suite
- Two Receptions Plus Upvc Conservatory
- Kitchen Dining
- Downstairs Shower Suite
- Coloured Suite on First Floor
- Oil Heating/Double Glazing
- Integral Garage now Storage/Utility
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Located just off the Manse Road, in a highly sought after residential development, this impressive detached family home is convenient to the city centre, leading schools and many other social and recreational facilities. This family residence offers bright spacious accommodation comprising four bedrooms, master with en suite, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen open to dining area and Upvc conservatory. The garage has been part converted to give extra utility space and incorporate a shower suite. To fully appreciate all this property has to offer an internal inspection comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Porch
- Open entrance porch. Hardwood front door to tiled entrance porch. Glass panelled Oak door with glazed side panels to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Timber flooring. Under-stairs storage.
Access to cloaks area.
- Down-stairs Shower Suite
- Comprising large shower with drench head shower attachment and additional hand shower. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights. Shaver socket, heated chrome towel rail.
- Lounge 18'9 x 11'9 (5.72m x 3.58m)
- Double glazed panelled door to:
Cast iron fire-place with mahogany surround housing an open fire with slate hearth.
- Kitchen - Dining 17'10 x 14'3 (5.44m x 4.34m)
- Full range of high and low level units, glazed cabinet, 4 ring ceramic hob, overhead extractor fan, built in oven, single drainer ¼ bowl sink unit. Laminate flooring. Integrated fridge freezer & dishwasher. Sliding patio door to patio area.
- Family Room 10'7 x 10'0 (3.23m x 3.05m)
- Laminate flooring. Sliding doors to Upvc conservatory.
- Upvc Conservatory 12'0 x 11'4 (3.66m x 3.45m)
- With tinted glazed roof. Laminate flooring. Access to the rear patio / garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'9 x 12'5 (3.58m x 3.78m)
- Laminate flooring. Triple mirrored slide-robes.
- Comprising large corner shower cubicle with pvc wall panelling. Wash hand basin with storage below. Low flush w.c Tiled floor, tiled walls. Pvc ceiling with spot-lights.
- Bedroom two 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Laminate flooring. Built in wall to wall mirrored slide-robes.
- Bedroom Three 10'0 x 9'9 (3.05m x 2.97m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Four 10'8 x 9'10 (3.25m x 3.00m)
- Laminate flooring. Built in slide-robes.
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Coloured bathroom suite comprising panelled bath. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush w/c. Spot-lights.
- Hot-press. Access to the roof-space.
- Outside front
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking to the front. Flagged pathway around perimeter of property. Additional loose stone area to side. Pvc oil tank.
- Integral store/former garage 10'6 X 9'9 (3.20m X 2.97m)
- Roller door light and power. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- Outside rear
- Enclosed rear garden with block paved patio area. Bordered by timber fencing. Additional loose stone area.
- Please Note
- This property also benefits from Beam Vacuum System.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »