- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended red brick family home.
- Four good bedrooms.
- Shower suite.
- Two reception rooms
- Extended kitchen / utility area.
- Luxury bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Basement / storage
- Extensive rear garden.
An extended red brick family home that enjoys an elevated position within this established residential location that continues to be in high demand. Four good bedrooms / sower room to include a Converted roof space with building control approval. Two reception rooms. Extended living / dining room with a wood burning stove and feature patio doors to a garden terrace. Extended kitchen / stairs to utility room. Luxury white bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows / doors / eaves / fascia also in Upvc. Gas central heating system / feature wood burning stove. Period internal doors. Feature basement / further storage. Extensive private rear gardens with feature terrace. Walking distance to local shops / schools / transport links. Fruithill Park continues to be one of the most desirable addresses in BT11, considering the excellent presentation throughout, this home is well worth visiting.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, cornicing, quarry tiled step.
- LOUNGE 13'0 x 12'5 (3.96m x 3.78m)
- Feature limestone fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth, wooden effect strip floor, cornicing.
- EXTENDED LIVING / DINING ROOM 17'8 x 12'10 (5.38m x 3.91m)
- Feature distressed brick fireplace with cast iron wood burner, inset and hearth, wooden effect strip floor, Upvc double glazed patio doors, feature brick archway to;
- EXTENDED KITCHEN 21'2 x 8'0 (6.45m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units, wood block work surfaces, tiling, 4 ring ceramic hob, underoven, overhead extractor hood, tiling, Belfast sink, plumbed for dishwasher.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'1 x 10'8 (3.68m x 3.25m)
- Built-in slide robes, wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 2 12'1 x 10'8 (3.68m x 3.25m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 3 8'8 x 7'4 (2.64m x 2.24m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Roll top bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, quarry tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 4 / ROOFSPACE 11'8 X 10'6 (3.56m X 3.20m)
- Floored and sheeted.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- BASEMENT 20'0 x 11'1 (6.10m x 3.38m)
- Utility Room, plumbed washing machine, gas boiler. Upvc door access to driveway.
- Extensive gardens to rear, lawned, flagged, paved, driveway to front and side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »